Monday, April 25, 2016

Face to Face By Jayme Hull



An indispensable resource on what everyone needs: a mentor
Whether you have a mentor, can’t seem to find one, or haven’t even thought to look, Jayme Hull walks you through every aspect of this critical relationship, including:
  • Its purpose, value, and benefits
  • Marks of a healthy mentoring relationship
  • Initiating, navigating, and even ending a mentorship
  • Becoming a mentor to others
Packed with stories and anecdotes from Jayme’s experience as both a mentor and mentee—plus sprinklings of wisdom on balance, purpose, and change—Face to Face speaks to the heart of young Christian women eager to grow. In her warm, personable style, Jayme offers expert advice on how to journey well with someone further along.

Pick up your copy here...

In the world we live now with cell phones becoming everyone's lifeline and texting, face to face conversations and relationships become less the normal. Face to Face tells why personal relationships and face to face relationships are important. The Author also covers how to be an effective mentor. This book is a good read for anyone who is contemplating on becoming a mentor. Hull gives great insight on the topic of mentoring. I believe our youth today really need people to really step up and show guidance through life.The author also tells of the importance of having a mentor in your life as well. She shares stories from her personal experiences. Through insight and wisdom she guides us through the book. The end of every chapter there are insightful questions that help start us on the mentoring quest. 
I gave this book 4 stars.
I was given a copy of this book by Wynn Wynn Media for my honest review.

13 comments:

  1. I will pass on this one. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a much needed book. Thanks Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will check this one out at my library.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This may not be my kind of book. But thanks Mary for telling me about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think in this world we live now we need more leaders and more face to face time with people. Great review Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have a small group in our home each week. This would be a great book to share with all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a book that could benefit lots of people who are mentoring or contemplating mentoring but I think I will pass on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a youth group and I think I am going to enjoy this book. I may find a lot of wisdom from this book.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know if I would like this book. it sounds like a book that many would like.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the idea of Face to face all the phones and ipads take so much away from people now days. Thanks for sharing this Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda, You are the WINNER! I will get your book right out to you!

      Delete
  11. I need to read this one for sure .Blessings ,DanaGirl

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Mary, Your website is a great resource for Readers! Thanks so much for the review and encouraging comments on my new book Face To Face! I know your Followers are blessed with your insight and reviews. Thanks again for including my book on your website.

    ReplyDelete