Thursday, September 28, 2017

Holiday Cookies Cookbook



From Icebox Pinwheel Cookies to Red-and-White Meringue Kisses to Apple Cider Caramels, find new inspiration for the best of seasonal baking with Holiday Cookies. 
This instant holiday classic is packed with 50 recipes, each gorgeously photographed and meticulously tested, along with dozens of decorating and packaging ideas. Filled with reimagined favorites like Giant Molasses Spice Cookies and Hazelnut Sandwich Cookies; confections like Peppermint Bark, Smoked Almond and Cacao Nib Brittle, and Dark Chocolate–Hazelnut Fudge; and detailed instructions for gorgeous gingerbread houses, cookie place cards, and edible ornaments, this is a cookie book like no other. Because the recipes are easy to scale up or down, Holiday Cookies is perfect for cookie exchanges, gift-giving, and just enjoying throughout the season. From a veteran baker and recipe developer, each cookie in this collection is guaranteed to be a stand-out, and destined to become your new Christmas classic.

Pick up your copy here...
 
 
A sample of the cookbook...
 

My Thoughts...

This was such a fun cookbook. The vivid color pictures and the easy to find ingredients. This is a must have for all the bakers in your life. This would make a great hostess gift or Christmas gift. I plan to make tons of cookies for my cookie exchange this year.
This is a 5 star cookbook and one that I will be giving to many on my gift list.
 The Mary Readereceived this book from the publisher for review. A favorable review was not required and all views expressed are our own.

15 comments:

  1. Sounds good. I love to try recipes from new cook books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cookbooks almost as much as books. I bake all he time so this would be wonderful have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every year I make dozens and dozens of cookies for Christmas. This book would be a great asset!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful addition to my cookbook collection. Thanks for sharing Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what someone special in my life will be getting as a little "Just because" gift soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jon, you are the WINNER! I will get your cookbook right out!

      Delete
  6. I can't wait to try some of these out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nom1 Nom! Holiday cookbooks are one of my favorites! Apple Cider caramels? Wow, sounds delicious! Thanks Mary for this review!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What are great review. I would love to make some Christmas cookies this year to share.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to have this cookie cookbook I live in the kitchen baking and cooking. This sounds like my kind of giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mary, Your blog has a little bit of everything. I love that. This is a wonderful treat. A cookbook full of cookies. Yumm-O.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas to me, I have a whole bookshelf of cookbooks. I will be adding this one to it. Thanks Mary

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great review, Mary! Nothing like a good cookbook!

    ReplyDelete