Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Deadly Christmas Duty By Virgina Vaughan





This Christmas could be her last…Unless Covert Operatives shield her

Prosecutor and single mom Melinda Steele thought her nightmare ended when her abusive husband died, but now someone wants her dead by Christmas. Navy SEAL turned security operative Noah Cason needs her to get justice in his sister’s disappearance, but first he’ll have to keep her alive. And his mission shifts from difficult to almost impossible when Melinda reveals who she suspects is really after her.

Pick up your copy here...
https://www.amazon.com/Deadly-Christmas-Duty-Covert-Operatives/dp/1335490744/ref=tmm_mmp_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1542129600&sr=8-1



Award winning author Virginia Vaughan lives by the motto ‘It’s not hoarding if its books’. Always the kid with her nose stuck in a book, becoming a multi-published author hasn’t stopped Virginia from continuing to grow her own collection of favorite reads. Her family has refused to help her move anymore because of the sheer number boxes of books, but she’s no quitter. She’ll keep buying books and, the next time she moves, hire a moving van.

If you love stories where romance intersects danger and faith, subscribe to Virginia’s email list at http://eepurl.com/dtFeVP and be the first to know when a new story arrives.

My Thoughts...

From the very beginning this book was full of great suspense and a great page turner.
I will say this again I just don't think great writers should write little novellas.
This is a 4 star book Romantic Suspense fans are going to devour.
The Mary Reader received this book from the publisher for review. A favorable review was not required and all views expressed are our own.

10 comments:

  1. These are always fun to throw in your purse to read really quick. I will check this one out. Thanks Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to get this, it sounds like it's right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, I to think that these books are way to short but they are always so good that I wish they wrote whole novels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to order this and it says book two in the series. Can I still read it or should I get both books?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mandy, you can read it as a stand alone, BUT the books don't cost much, I say get them both. You will enjoy them better I think.

      Delete
    2. The beauty of Love Inspired books is even though some may be part of a series, they are written in such a way that they stand alone fine. The author usually gives enough background so a reader easily follows along :-) But like Mary said, why not but both? Personally, I love having each book in a series!

      Delete
  5. I've only read two or three books by Virginia, and certainly know this one would be just as exceptional! Love Inspired Suspense are some of my top favorite to read :-)

    Thanks for your review, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love romantic suspense books, I would enjoy this one

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these kinda romantic suspense books Blessings ,DanaGirl

    ReplyDelete