Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Fit for Joy By Valeria Teles




FIT FOR JOY will inspire you or someone you love to listen to the heart.

Pick up your copy here...
https://www.amazon.com/Fit-Joy-Healing-Power-Being/dp/1939054931/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1545134311&sr=8-1


Valeria Teles is an inspirational writer, author, first-prize fitness competitor, online coach and the creator of the Fit for Joy philosophy. Born in Brazil, she began her professional career in the arts, both music and dance, before finding her way to fitness, writing and coaching.

My Thoughts...

I wanted to share this book, the author was kind enough to send me a copy to share with all my blog followers. I did find it hard at times to get into.
It is more a book of forgiveness stories instead of a health book per say.
If you want to read some stories pick up a copy.
Thanks to Valeria for the copy to share with my blog followers.
 A favorable review was not required and all views expressed are our own.

6 comments:

  1. I went over to amazon because I wanted to read the book description, but there is not one. I will pass on this book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This author does not want you to know whats inside there is no synopsis. Passing on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring this book on your blog, Mary.

    ReplyDelete