Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Because You're Mine By Rea Frey



But it’s the lies that keep you safe.
Single mother Lee has the daily routine down to a science: shower in six minutes. Cut food into perfect squares. Never leave her on-the-spectrum son Mason in someone else’s care. She’ll do anything―anything―to keep his carefully constructed world from falling apart. Do anything to keep him safe.
But when her best friend Grace convinces her she needs a small break from motherhood to recharge her batteries, Lee gives in to a weekend trip. Surely a long weekend away from home won’t hurt?
Noah, Mason’s handsome, bright, charismatic tutor―the first man in ages Lee’s even noticed―is more than happy to stay with him.
Forty-eight hours later, someone is dead.
But not all is as it seems. Noah may be more than who he claims to be. Grace has a secret―one that will destroy Lee. Lee has secrets of her own that she will do anything to keep hidden. And what will happen to Mason, as the dominoes begin to fall and the past comes to light?
Perhaps it's no mystery someone is gone after all…
Because You're Mine is a breathtaking novel of domestic drama and suspense.
Prepare to stay up all night.

Pick up your copy here...
https://www.amazon.com/Because-Youre-Mine-Rea-Frey/dp/1250166446/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2ZIUI2YNMLX9S&keywords=because+you%27re+mine&qid=1564882469&s=gateway&sprefix=Because+You%27re%2Caps%2C148&sr=8-1


Rea Frey is an award-winning author of four nonfiction books. She lives in Nashville with her husband and daughter. Her debut novel, NOT HER DAUGHTER, was released 8.21.18 and has been optioned for film. Her new novel, BECAUSE YOU'RE MINE, will be published 8.6.19. Read more at reafrey.com.

My Thoughts...
                        Are you ready to stay up all night reading this one?
I loved Frey's first book Not My Daughter. So when I got an early copy of Because Your Mine I was so excited. I loved every page and I don't want to give away anything but I did not see it coming. I was like OMG at the ending.
Don't miss this book it is fabulous and the out come you will not see coming! Such a good read! I can't wait for her next book!
The Mary Reader received this book from the publisher for review. A favorable review was not required and all views expressed are our own.

6 comments:

  1. I love the sound of this one. I have to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like you have saved all the good books for August. I want to read this one to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intriguing, I want to know more , I guess I will have to read this one for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, thanks for sharing this book.

    ReplyDelete