Thursday, November 7, 2019

Deadly Deceit By Natalie Walters


Independent and tenacious journalist Vivian DeMarco is back in Walton, Georgia, for one reason--to do her job and get out. When her boss suddenly dies under suspicious circumstances, Vivian's only hope for finding the truth--and the next big story--is small-town law enforcement's lanky poster boy, Deputy Ryan Frost. But the deeper they dig, the more twisted the truth becomes, and Vivian finds herself fighting for not only answers but also her life. False leads, incriminating emails, and someone called The Watcher force Vivian to confront the secret of her past and decide: How much is she willing to risk for the sake of a headline?

Author Natalie Walters welcomes you back to Walton, Georgia, where everyone knows your name--but no one knows your secret.

Pick up your copy here...
https://www.amazon.com/Deadly-Harbored-Secrets-Natalie-Walters/dp/0800735331/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1572825309&sr=8-1

My world revolves around GIJOE and our three adult (or almost adult) children who keep my life anything but predictable. Our boots hit the ground wherever the Army sends us but home is when we’re all together no matter the zipcode. My passion is writing stories where adventure meets love and share my belief that life rooted in purpose is a story worth telling. 

My Thoughts...
I did not read book one in The Harbored Secrets series. I can say that I was not lost in book number two Deadly Deceit. It engulfed me from the very beginning and  It was that way until the very end. The characters were wonderful. The whole book was very well written. I am now on the lookout for more of Walters books.
I gave this book 4 stars.
The Mary Reader received this book from the publisher for review. A favorable review was not required and all views expressed are our own.

5 comments:

  1. I need to get this series it sounds like my kind of read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, I want to read this after your positive review of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Living Lies, the first one in the series. So I'm definitely adding this one at some point in time. Next one is out in March!

    ReplyDelete