Monday, July 27, 2020

Raising Honor By Jill Lynn

Nothing will stop Ryker Hayes from giving his neglected five-year-old niece the stable home he never had. But to gain custody, he must move to Colorado…and prove to Honor’s wary foster mother, Charlie Brightwood, he’s more than just responsible. As his visits with Honor and Charlie begin to feel more like family time, might Charlie become another reason to stick around for good?

Pick up your copy here...
https://www.amazon.com/Raising-Honor-Colorado-Grooms-Jill/dp/1335488316/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1BN3OTGNPGS7N&dchild=1&keywords=raising+honor+jill+lynn&qid=1595683060&sprefix=Raising+Honor%2Caps%2C154&sr=8-1

Welcome! I’m Jill. Award-winning author, hot mess, loud laugher and coffee addict. I write small-town stories filled with grace, humor and happily ever after. I also co-authored Just Show Up with Kara Tippetts—a book about how to support one another during hardships.

My books:
Texas Series
(Prequel) The Start of Us
1. Falling for Texas
2. Her Texas Family
3. Her Texas Cowboy

Colorado Grooms Series
1. The Rancher’s Surprise Daughter
2. The Rancher's Unexpected Baby
3. The Bull Rider's Secret
4. Her Hidden Hope
5. Raising Honor
6. Choosing His Family

Non-fiction:
Just Show Up with Kara Tippetts

Find out more at Jill-Lynn.com or on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Pinterest: @JillLynnAuthor

My Thoughts...
 This book hit close to home on so many levels, I am the woman that wants a child so bad. I would open my doors to foster a house full.  This book touched my heart so much!
I love Lynn's books but this is by far my favorite book to date. A fast read and one you will be thinking about for a while.
5 Stars two times. I highly recommend this book.
The Mary Reader received this book from the publisher for review. A favorable review was not required and all views expressed are our own.

6 comments:

  1. I really enjoy these little books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, can you recommend a few thrillers for me to pick up this weekend? This book sounds good I will look at Walmart for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Jill's writing and have enjoyed many of her past books. I definitely need to play catch-up though :-) Love Inspired books are my go-to ones, always!

    Thanks for sharing about "Raising Honor"

    ReplyDelete