Thursday, January 29, 2015

Deadly Echoes By Nancy Mehl



After a youth filled with tragedy and upheaval, Sarah Miller's life is finally settled with all echoes of the past silent at last. She happily calls Sanctuary her home and spends her days teaching at the local school.
Sarah's joy at her recent reunion with her sister, Hannah, and meeting the niece she didn't know she had is too soon interrupted when Deputy Sheriff Paul Gleason informs Sarah her sister has been killed.
As she learns more about Hannah's death, the circumstances are eerily similar to their parents' murder. Sarah enlists Paul's help in digging deeper into the murders the police are dismissing as burglaries gone wrong. Paul's concern encourages Sarah's growing feelings for him, but as their investigation peels back the layers of lies almost twenty years old, they get close to uncovering the truth one person will do anything to hide--even if that means coming after the last remaining members of the Miller family.

Pick up your copy here


Nancy Mehl is the author of seventeen books, including the Road To Kingdom series. She has a background in social work and is a member of ACFW and RWA. She writes from her home in St. Louis, Missouri, where she lives with her husband, Norman, and their puggle, Watson. Visit her website at www.nancymehl.com.

Deadly Echoes is a nice Christian suspense. The characters were introduced and developed well. As the plot unfolded it  kept me guessing who the real bad guy was until the very end. The story has a good mixture of faith and suspense.
I have to say this series has been one of my favorites of Nancy's. I was a little disappointed to see this book end.
I gave this book 5 stars and I recommend it.
I was given a copy of this book by the publisher for my honest review.

5 comments:

  1. would love love to read this ,love book by Nancy Mehl She is a AWESOME writer .Blessings ,DanaGirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review of this book! I loved it! I kept trying to guess who the real bad guy was. I had my suspicions! This series is one of my favorites too! I can't wait for book 3 to be published.

    Blessings!
    Judy B

    ReplyDelete