Thursday, March 19, 2015

The Decision By Wanda Brunstetter



Discover along with Jonah Miller how life can begin anew in the prairie state of Illinois. Moving from Pennsylvania, finding rewarding work, and leaving heartbreak behind is the best decision Jonah ever made. But is he ready to consider love again when he meets Elaine Schrock? Will his scarred heart mend when she chooses family loyalty over love?

Pick up your copy


Wanda Brunstetter is an award-winning romance novelist who has led millions of readers to lose their heart in the Amish life. She is the author of over 60 books with more than 7 million copies sold. Many of her books have landed on the top bestseller lists, including the New York Times, USA Today, Publisher's Weekly, CBA, ECPA, and CBD. Wanda is considered one of the founders of the Amish fiction genre, and her work has been covered by national publications, including Time Magazine and USA Today.

Wanda's fascination with the Amish culture developed when she met her husband, Richard, who grew up in a Mennonite church, and whose family has a Pennsylvania Dutch heritage. Meeting her new Mennonite sister-in-laws caused Wanda to yearn for the simpler life. In their travels, she and her husband have become close friends with many Amish people across America. Wanda's desire to explore their culture increased when she discovered that her great-great grandparents were part of the Anabaptist faith.


I fell in love with Jonah, all he wanted was someone to love. Find out if he ever finds that special someone in Wanda's latest work of art. I did however not like the ending, but that being said it will all take shape in book 2 of the Prairie State Friends series, I'm sure, because Wanda never disappoints.
I did really feel for Elaine and her grandmother, the fact that Elaine put her life on hold for her sick grandmother and all she had to go though was hard. This is a very touching and moving story.
I can't wait for the next book to come out. I gave this book 5 stars and I recommend it.
I was given a copy of this book by the publisher for my honest review.

6 comments:

  1. I am like you Mary, Wanda never disappoints her readers. Can't wait to read this. Thank you for your review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like a book that had characters many people can identify with. Great review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love Amish books another one I will have to read. Thanks for the review Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this great review i will have to read this book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this book! Wanda Brunstetter is one of my favorite Amish fiction authors. I have met her in person twice now! She is so nice!

    Blessings!
    Judy B

    ReplyDelete