Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Huckleberry Hearts By Jennifer Beckstrand




Young-at-heart octogenarians Anna and Felty Helmuth never miss the chance to find a perfect match for one of their grandchildren. And when their beloved Cassie returns to Huckleberry Hill, Wisconsin, Anna has a feeling they might soon have a doctor in the family…
Though Cassie Coblenz left her Amish community to go to college, Mammi and Dawdi’s farm will always feel like home. It’s the ideal place for an extended study break—at least until her grandmother’s handsome Englisch doctor becomes a regular distraction. Zach Reynolds is the kind of heartbreaker Cassie has learned to avoid, no matter how charming he may be.
Unlike every woman Zach has met in recent years, Cassie doesn’t fall at his feet. Strong, generous, beautiful within and without —she’s everything he could want. Yet the gulf between them deepens when a tragedy shakes his faith. Now the good doctor has one goal—to become a man who could be worthy of Cassie’s love

Pick up your copy here...



Jennifer Beckstrand is the bestselling Amish romance author of The Matchmakers of Huckleberry Hill series for Kensington Books. Huckleberry Summer has been nominated for the 2015 RWA RITA Award and the RT Book Reviews Reviewer's Choice Award, and Huckleberry Hill won the 2014 LIME Award for Inspirational fiction. Both Huckleberry Hill and Huckleberry Christmas appeared in Examiner.com list of top ten inspirational books for 2014.

Jennifer has always been drawn to the strong faith and the enduring family ties of the Plain people and loves writing about the antics of Anna and Felty Helmuth. Jennifer has a degree in mathematics and a background in editing. She and her husband have been married for thirty years, and she has four daughters, two sons, and four adorable grandchildren, whom she spoils rotten.

The Matchmakers of Huckleberry Hill are back in Huckleberry Hearts. You will not be disappointed. Beckstrand has really got a way with words and she knows the Amish and their ways so well.
Family is the one word that sums this book up.
After the first five books in this series you would think you would be tired of Huckleberry, But I still can't get enough of this series.
I gave this book 4 stars and I recommend this book as well as the whole series.
I was given a copy of this book by the publisher for my honest review.

12 comments:

  1. I love this series. I am really looking forward to reading this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your huckleberry with this series. I know I will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love an Amish book especially by Jennifer. this excites me. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read the whole series so far and I can't wait to read this one!

    Blessings!
    Judy B

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited about this one coming out before Christmas. I have loved everyone of them so far, I am sure I will love this one as well.Thanks mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. So ready for this one. Happy Thanksgiving Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great book! Love your reviews Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Amish romance. Going to buy it now

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Mary! I am so glad you enjoyed my book. It is so fun to write about the antics of Anna and Felty. I hope readers will laugh and cry and fall in love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Been waiting for Harvest of Hearts. Have read all others. Getting mine soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yeah my wife will be excited about this one. This series is one of her favorites.

    ReplyDelete