Tuesday, June 18, 2019

The Woman in the Park By Teresa Sorkin and Tullan Holmqvist



When Manhattanite Sarah Rock meets a mysterious and handsome stranger in the park, she is drawn to him. Sarah wants to get away from her daily routine, her cheating husband and his crazy mistress, her frequent sessions with her heartless therapist, and her moody children.
But nothing is as it seems. Her life begins to unravel when a woman from the park goes missing and Sarah becomes the prime suspect in the woman's disappearance. Her lover is nowhere to be found, her husband is suspicious of her, and her therapist is talking to the police.
With no one to trust, Sarah must face her inner demons and uncover the truth to prove her innocence.
A thriller that questions what is real-with its shocking twists, secrets, and lies--The Woman in the Park will leave readers breathless.

Pick up your copy here...
 https://www.amazon.com/Woman-Park-Teresa-Sorkin/dp/0825308992/ref=tmm_hrd_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1560557453&sr=8-1






Teresa Sorkin is a Television Producer with a passion for creating, writing, telling, sharing and producing great stories. She is the founder of Roman Way Productions, a production company with 32 projects in development. Teresa has produced shows and films for various networks and studios. Teresa received her degree in Marketing and Media from New York University (NYU) and Bocconi University in Milan. She studied Screenwriting at NYU. She was a journalist for RAI TV where she worked on entertainment and fashion hosting her own show for the network. When Teresa isn't working on the best next story, she spends time with her husband Ian and two children. This is her first novel.


https://teresasorkin.com/


My Thoughts...
 Where are my psychological thriller readers? This is a book that you can't put done. It's a fast read. You an read it in one sitting. You will never know that it is a debut book. You will never know that two people wrote it. It's one voice and a little bit of everything in one book.
I gave this book 4 stars and recommend it. Thank you suzyapprovedbooktours.
The Mary Reader received this book from the publisher for review. A favorable review was not required and all views expressed are our own.

5 comments:

  1. Now that's what I'm talking about. This sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good thriller, I am adding this one to my list. Thanks for telling us about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of these authors but the book sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your review of this one. I am going to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't say that I have heard of this book before. I'm going to ask my library about getting a copy of it.

    ReplyDelete