Friday, May 15, 2020

The Reckoning By D. M. Taylor

If given the opportunity, would you risk everything to travel back in time and reconcile past regrets?

Taden Barret spent a lifetime unraveling the secrets of time travel. Driven to find a link to the past, fueled by lament to reconcile the night her mom died and her sister became drug addicted. Now, almost 20 years later, she has solved it. But what she thought would help set her past right, may be the catalyst for her destruction and the downfall of her country. Will Taden survive the ultimate betrayal?


Pick up your copy here...
https://www.amazon.com/Reckoning-Time-Travel-Thriller/dp/173454421X/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1588908996&sr=8-1


My Thoughts...

I am going to be brutally honest, I read this book in one sitting. It was not near long enough for me. I devoured it and was left wanting more of this story.  A thriller that will have you on the edge of your seat. The writing was so good it was like I was watching it all play out.
I highly recommend this 4.5 star book and I can not wait to see with Taylor has in store for us next.
The Mary Reader received this book from the publisher for review. A favorable review was not required and all views expressed are our own.

8 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this author before. I added this to my cart to get after work tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, did the author say if there was more coming. I need to read them all together?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The library opens up next week, I will ask them to get this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any book that gets 4 or 5 stars from you is one that I have to read.

    ReplyDelete