Thursday, May 7, 2020

This Wandering Heart By Janine Rosche

In the first entry in the Madison River Romance series, Keira Knudsen gets the traveling opportunity of a lifetime, but when she reunites with her first love, Robbie, she learns that even a wandering heart needs a home....

No one in the quaint town of West Yellowstone, Montana knows that unassuming geography teacher Keira Knudsen moonlights as sensational travel blogger Kat Wanderfull. No one, that is, except for her first love, Robbie Matthews, who has just discovered the woman he is falling for online is the same one that broke his heart five years ago.

But Robbie has another problem: the mother of his daughter, Anabelle, has resurfaced after a three-year absence determined to rip Anabelle away from him. Robbie needs a steady paycheck for a chance at custody, and now, on the eve of a grand adventure that could give Keira a chance to flee her old, troubled life once and for all, she is in need of assistance.

With so much broken trust between them, Keira and Robbie must keep an arms-length away to make this partnership work. But the more time they spend together, exploring majestic places and sharing new experiences, the closer they get--until their secrets and dreams threaten to cost them everything.

Pick up your copy here...
https://www.amazon.com/Wandering-Heart-Madison-River-Romance/dp/0593100506/ref=tmm_mmp_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1588346717&sr=8-1

Prone to wander, Janine Rosche finds as much comfort on the open road as she does at home. This longing to chase adventure, behold splendor, and experience redemption is woven into each of her rustic romance novels in the Madison River Romance series. When she isn’t writing or traveling, she teaches family life education courses to college students, takes too many pictures of her sleeping dogs, and embarrasses her four children and husband with boy band serenades.

My Thoughts...
Love lost and found, this is such a fast read. I got sucked in and did not even realize I read the whole book in one sitting. I can't wait for the next book, this was my first book by Rosche.
I love a feel good read.
I gave this book 4 stars. I recommend picking up a copy.
 The Mary Reader received this book from the publisher for review. A favorable review was not required and all views expressed are our own.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. Hugs today Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only the best on this blog. The very reason I have no money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need this book, I love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds very interesting I love reading books like this one . Great review

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just started seeing this one around and read some great reviews (yours included) for it. It's on my massive want-to-read list :-)

    Thanks for sharing your thoughts Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for the library to open up so I can go in with my three page list of books to get. This is one for sure.

    ReplyDelete