Thursday, July 18, 2013

Bless Her Heart By Debby Mayne WIN it before you can buy it!



As Priscilla Slater’s 15-year class reunion approaches, she decides to attend out of curiosity… and to flaunt her latest achievement—taking her business to a national level with the possibility of a TV show. As if getting ready for the event and putting up with the pranks of her former classmates isn’t enough, Pricilla’s hometown visit is further complicated by her parents’ separation. With the once-solid sanctuary of her home broken at the foundation, there’s only one thing Priscilla’s parents can agree on: no matter what sort of accolades their daughter receives as a hair stylist, she’s not living up to her potential. Eager to escape the painful reality of her childhood home, Priscilla bolts as soon as a call from New York brings good news: her offer to purchase one of the best salons in the country is likely to come through. But returning to New York means returning to Tim, Priscilla’s best friend and business pal who has been impatiently suggesting their relationship should be more than a friendship. Despite her recent achievements, will Priscilla learn that success doesn’t always result in popularity—or love?
 
Pick up your copy here




Author and speaker Debby Mayne grew up in a military family, which meant moving every few years throughout her childhood. Debby was born in Alaska, and she has lived in Mississippi, Tennessee, Oregon, Florida, Hawaii, and Japan. Her comfort foods are as diverse as her interests. You might find her eating sushi while reading a cozy mystery novel or fried catfish while watching a Tampa Bay Buccaneers football game.

Her husband of more than 30 years has accepted the fact that outside of her faith and family, books are the most important thing in her life. She and Wally have two grown daughters, Lauren and Alison, two sons-in-law, Jason and Ryan, and two granddaughters.

Debby has published more than 30 books and novellas, approximately 400 short stories and articles, and a slew of devotions for busy women. She has also worked as managing editor of a national health magazine, product information writer for a TV retailer, a creative writing instructor, and a copy editor and proofreader for several book publishers. Debby currently enjoys writing Christian fiction, which allows her the freedom to tell stories without restraining her convictions.

She and her husband Wally live on the West Coast of Florida. To learn more about Debby, visit her website at http://debbymayne.com.

Let me tell you this book is a must read. It is the second book in the Class Reunion Series and I must say both books are great reads.
I few weeks ago I read the first book in this series and that was the first book I had ever read by Debby, I was sure missing out, she is a 5 star author and her books are 5 star for sure.  After reading book one I was left wanting more. This book is not to be missed.
I highly recommend Bless her Heart.
I gave this book 5 stars.
I was given a copy of this book by the publisher for my honest review.

18 comments:

  1. I got the first book in the series after reading your review, I had never read anything by this author before that and I must say you were right on the money it was a great book it also left me wanting more. I went over to Amazon and preordered this one just now. Thank you Mary for all you do for us readers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm.....aftr reading about the book, I didn't think that it would be the kind of book that I would like to read, but after reading your review Mary, I definitely would like to read it! thanking you so much for taking your time and reviewing all of these books that you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like another winner! Thanks Mary for your review and giveaway!

    Blessing!
    Judy B

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never read anything by her. Good recommendation! Thanks!


    KarenP3720@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read this book my sister Bonnie bought the first one and after she read it I read it and I loved the writing style of this author she writes like a pro hard to think she is a new author. She has a gift. Thank you Mary for your review of this book, I need to go get a copy right away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds great. Great review and interview. Love to win.
    Blessings
    joeym11@frontier.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like a really good book. Will add to my wish list.

    Thanks Mary for another excellent review

    Cathy Weber
    Cdweber20@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cathy, you are the winner! I will get your book right out to you!

      Delete
  8. I would prefer to win Bless her Heart. This is the first time I'd read anything by Debby and I loved the interview tremendously. Thanks so much for this contest. Mary Lou K
    flowersmarylou85@gmail.com Doing all that is possible to win!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for another heads up, Mary. I thought this book sounded familiar. I remember your rave review for the first in the sequel. I'll be watching for her books.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for this review Mary. I'd love to win Bless Her Heart. It sounds like a fun read. I've never read any of her books but since she's prolific, it must be great! Hope I win.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Debbie's books, and I'd love to read this one. :)
    lynsow at yahoo dot com. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is a new author to me, i would love to win the book and read it. thanks
    jcisforme@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for the great review!

    This series was a blast to write! I can't wait to hear what y'all think, and I would love for you to join me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/DebbyMayneAuthor. Bless Her Heart will be released the first week of August, and Tickled Pink, the third book in the series, will be available in September.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cant wait to read your new books. I am new to the blog and will definately be looking for your other one on Barnes and noble. They sound like great reading material.

      Delete
  14. Sounds interesting definately a book i could see myself reading.I may have to check my ereader acount to see if its availabe in august.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have not read any of Debby's books yet but I did have this one on my list to must read. It sounds like a great series.

    Thanks Mary for introducing me to another great author

    Cathy Weber
    Cdweber20@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete