Monday, July 20, 2015

Crazy Little Thing Called Love By Beth Vogt



Wedding bells and storm clouds collide in the first engaging novel in a brand-new series about destination weddings, the power of love, and the possible mishaps and missteps that happen on a couple’s journey down the aisle to “I do.”

Paramedic Vanessa Hollister has put her adolescence behind her, including the unwanted label of being the new kid in town over and over again, thanks to her father’s military career. She’s overcome what her mother called “the biggest mistake of her life” and is planning an elegant destination wedding in Destin, Florida with her new fiancĂ©. But will the reappearance of her first husband from her what-were-you-thinking teenage elopement disrupt her dream of an idyllic beach wedding?

Pick up your copy here...

Beth K. Vogt is a nonfiction author and editor who said she’d never write fiction. She’s the wife of an air force physician who said she’d never marry a doctor—or anyone in the military. She’s a mom of four who said she’d never have kids. She’s discovered that God’s best often waits behind the doors marked “Never.”

A very heartwarming sweet romance. I have read other books by Vogt an liked them all.
This one keep me up all night I could not put it down. I just had to find out if she was going to find true love after all she had been through.
This is some what of a flashback book and I don't tend to like those much but this one was interwoven in such a way that you can't help but love it.
I loved the ending it was such a great happy ever after. I hated seeing it end though.
I gave this book 4 stars and I recommend it.
I was given a copy of this book by the publisher for my honest review.

12 comments:

  1. This sounds interesting !! Love your reviews I always look to see what star rating you give . Blessings, DanaGirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book just sounds lovely. Thank you Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh true love, What every girl dreams about. I Am going to buy this right away, It sounds great. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh...true love! Sounds like a good book. Nice review of it Mary!

    Blessings!
    Judy B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Judy, you are the WINNER! I will get your book right out to you! Congrats!

      Delete
  5. Sounds like a great romantic novel! Thanks for all your reviews Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love romance novels this one sounds very good, thanks Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it when I can start a series when the first book comes out. This sounds like it will be good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love surprising my wife with a new series to read. she will be pleasantly surprised. Thank you Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am going to enjoy this book. I am going right out and buying it. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love to read a good love story. Call me a hopeless romantic

    ReplyDelete