Sunday, July 12, 2015

Jack Staples And the Poet's Storm By Mark Batterson and Joel N. Clark


Our world is more fantastical than we dare imagine ... filled with both unbelievable beauty and horrific evil. Just ask Jack Staples and Alexia Dreager. They’re at the epicenter of the conflict that’s been raging since time before time began. Their birth and destiny have long been prophesied—but things aren’t going as planned.

In this epic conclusion to the Jack Staples trilogy, Jack and Alexia must make an impossible choice during their final battle against the Assassin—one that could alter time itself and the fate of the world
.

Pick up your copy here...


Joel N. Clark is the co-founder and Creative Director of Atlas District Pictures (http://www.atlasdistrictpictures.com), a production and ideas house co-located in Washington, DC and Johannesburg, South Africa. As a writer-filmmaker, Clark's love for story and adventure shine through in the diversity of products he and his team create ranging from short films and features to sitcoms, commercials and justice-oriented documentaries filmed all over the world. He lives with his wife, Megan in Washington D.C.

I have read and enjoyed some of the other Jack Staples books and I have to say you really don't want to miss this series.
Books that teach our children in a fun way to learn about satans fall and the learning experience this book has is very much worth picking up a copy of.
Mothers and Fathers and grandparents alike really should check this series out.
I gave this book 4 stars and recommend it.
I was given a copy of this book by Wynn Wynn Media for my honest review.

9 comments:

  1. I have not read any of this autors books before i bet my kids will love these books. Thanks Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good book for kids !!!! Blessings,DanaGirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the first three. I think it has been three. I can't wait to read this one

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will buy the first couple in the series and see if my nephew likes if he does I will buy the next two.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard about the Jack Staple books from my youth group at church. I am going to surprize them with the new one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I started buying my grandson this series when you reviewed book three. He loved them and will be excited for the new one. Thank you Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a couple of grandsons that may love series of books. Thank you Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a teenage daughter is this book good for boys and girls?

    ReplyDelete