Friday, July 13, 2018

Growing Confidently in your Faith By Carol Round




 In Carol Round's latest book, "Growing Confidently in Your Faith: A lifelong journey to becoming more like Jesus," the author brings the principles and teachings of Jesus into our lives with practicality so readers can apply them to their daily lives. With depth, the author shares the truths of God's Word in a manner that will pierce through doubt, shame and pain. She leaves you with a comforted heart and a real hope for the future. You will walk away each week with greater inspiration, wisdom and peace as well as a greater understanding of God's love for you and how He walks us through every hurt and pain, turning them to victory for His glory.

Pick up your copy here...
https://www.amazon.com/Grow-confidently-your-faith-lifelong/dp/1975751485/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1530904716&sr=1-1&keywords=Growing+Confidently+in+your+faith&dpID=51f4nhUQ8RL&preST=_SY291_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_&dpSrc=srch


CAROL ROUND, self-syndicated international columnist, Christian author and inspirational speaker, began her journey with the Lord in October 2001 when she admitted her need for His guidance. Since that time, she has sought a deeper relationship with Him through reading scripture, Bible study and the personal discipline of keeping a daily prayer journal. After being encouraged by other Christian women, she penned an encouraging book on journaling called “Journaling with Jesus: How to Draw Closer to God” and the companion workbook, “The 40-Day Challenge.”

Prior to writing her books on prayer journaling, two collections of her weekly faith-based column, A MATTER OF FAITH, and FAITH MATTERS, was released by Buoy Up Press in book form. A third collection, SOLA FIDE: by FAITH alone, debuted in 2012. She has been writing her weekly faith-based column which runs in 14 Oklahoma newspapers and at http://www.assistnews.net/, since the fall of 2005.

“The most amazing part of this journey I'm on is that the California publication carrying my weekly column is their international presence,” she says. “Because of this worldwide exposure, my column has been picked up by different foreign newspapers and magazines across the world. I'm truly humbled by the feedback I receive from my readers, including those from around the world--India, Uganda, Belfast, Australia, Great Britain, France, Kenya and many more. It is truly God at work in my life!”

Carol’s writing has also led to a speaking ministry as well as nine books, including her latest, "Growing confidently in your faith: A lifelong journey to becoming more like Jesus."

“When I speak to women, I tell them God has a sense of humor. While I could get up in front of a classroom full of teenagers when I taught, getting up in front of my peers was another matter for this woman who made a "C" in college speech--the only "C" I might add. I've learned that God doesn't call the equipped but equips the called. I say all of this in humility because this was not my plan for life after a public education career. But I love it!

My Thoughts...

 I hope that you all will get a chance to read and study this book. Through this book Round teaches us weekly how to grow more confident in our faith.
It is not a book that you can fly through reading. It is a book that you want to take your time and chew on for a few days at a time.
The Mary Reader received this book from the publisher for review. A favorable review was not required and all views expressed are our own.

5 comments: