Thursday, July 19, 2018

Where Hope Begins By Catherine West



Sometimes we’re allowed to glimpse the beauty within the brokenness . . .
Savannah Barrington has always found solace at her parents’ lake house in the Berkshires, and it’s the place that she runs to when her husband of over twenty years leaves her. Though her world is shaken, and the future uncertain, she finds hope through an old woman’s wisdom, a little girl’s laughter, and a man who’s willing to risk his own heart to prove to Savannah that she is worthy of love.
But soon Savannah is given a challenge she can’t run away from: Forgiving the unforgivable. Amidst the ancient gardens and musty bookstores of the small town she’s sought refuge in, she must reconcile with the grief that haunts her, the God pursuing her, and the wounds of the past that might be healed after all.
Where Hope Begins is the story of grace in the midst of brokenness, pointing us to the miracles that await when we look beyond our own expectations.

Pick up your copy here...
https://www.amazon.com/Where-Hope-Begins-Catherine-West/dp/0785217436/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1531344596&sr=1-1

Catherine West writes stories of hope and healing from her island home in Bermuda. When she’s not at the computer working on her next story, you can find her taking her Border Collie for long walks or reading books by her favorite authors. She and her husband have two grown children and one beautiful granddaughter. Catherine is the winner of the 2015 Grace Award (Bridge of Faith) and the Romance Writers of America’s Faith, Hope & Love Reader’s Choice Award (The Things We Knew). Her most recent novel, The Memory of You, released March 2017 and Where Hope Begins releases in May 2018. Catherine loves to connect with her readers and can be reached at Catherine@catherinejwest.com

My Thoughts...

I wanted to love this book so bad and was so excited to get a copy from my best friend.
It was an alright read. To me is was predicable and pretty much what you thought was going to happen happened.
I would say it's  quick predictable read if that's what you are looking for then this is your book.
It was not a preachy book and I think you will find it a really quick read.
I gave this book 3.5 stars.

8 comments:

  1. After reading your review, I will pass on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can always count on your honest reviews. I don't want to read this one now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, not so sure I want to read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nah! After reading your review, I think I will pass on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would read it ! Blessings ,DanaGirl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank goodness for your reviews, I was looking at this thinking about getting a copy. I like happy books that take me away. Thank you for your reviews.

    ReplyDelete