Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A Harvest of Hearts By Laura Hilton


A participant in a swap of Amish men, independent yet kindhearted Matthew Yoder can't wait to leave the vast farmland of Lancaster County and make a fresh start in Missouri, where he'll move in with the Stoltzfus family until he finds a place of his own.

Strong–minded yet filled with compassion, Shanna Stoltzfus always dreamed of becoming a nurse, despite her father's threats to shun her. Determined to follow her heart, Shanna ran away and enrolled in college. But when her classmates embark on a medical mission trip that Shanna can't afford, she must turn to the last place she wants to go for help: home.

Even though Shanna still flirts with the people and practices of her Englisch life, Matthew is fascinated by the Stoltzfuses' prodigal daughter, and a close friendship soon blossoms between them. When the tension escalates between Shanna and her father to the point where his health is in jeopardy, Shanna is forced to face some tough issues, including the question of where her true home is.

 

PICK UP YOUR COPY HERE



Laura Hilton graduated with a business degree from Ozarka Technical College in Melbourne, Arkansas. A member of the American Christian Fiction Writers, she is a professional book reviewer for the Christian market, with more than a thousand reviews published on the Web. Prior to Patchwork Dreams and A Harvest of Hearts, books one and two in her Amish of Seymour series with Whitaker House, she published two novels with Treble Heart Books, Hot Chocolate and Shadows of the Past, as well as several devotionals. Laura and her husband, Steve, have five children, whom Laura homeschools. The family makes their home in Arkansas. To learn more about Laura, read her reviews, and find out about her upcoming releases, readers may visit her blog at http://lighthouse–academy.blogspot.com/.


Well Author Laura Hilton has done it again,The second book in The Amish of Seymour series was out of this world.
You are going to love Matthew and Shanna and their friendship. You do NOT want to miss this book.
Well I am out of here I am cracking open the next book in this series Promised to another.
I highly recommend Laura's books. If you have already read them, why not get a copy of this series for someone you love for Christmas!

I was given a copy of this book by the publisher.

11 comments:

  1. Great review sounds like a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Amish books, great review! I'll be buying this series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review Mary. I really love reading the Amish books. And this one sounds so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a great review Mary Im getting a copy tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to win this books ! I really like her books
    likesmusic2@consolidated.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed this review thanks for sharing it Mary getting me a copy soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Mary. This sounds like another great one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like you, Mary, I LOVE Laura's books! Since reading Healing Love I will be reading everything she writes. She is a very talented author, and her stories are some of the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great review, I only have one o Laura's and safe is amazing artisit . I look forward to reading more of her books. I have also found Laura. To be an excellent author but also a caring person to her fans..I would love to win this book. Thanks for another wonderful review. I use you re Jews to determine if I want to take a chance on reading the book.

    Cathy Weber
    Cdweber20@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This book of Laura's sounds like a great one. I sure hope to win this one. Thanks Mary. for this chance. Maxie ( mac262@me.com ))

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is one I hope to win. I love reading Amish books. Your review was awesome as always.

    ReplyDelete