Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I Declare By Joel Osteen

Let me say HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all of my wonderful blog followers. I am so thankful for each and everyone of you. I love you all very much! Thank you for all of your support.
I pray that this is your best Thanksgiving yet!





Broken into thirty-one segments, this book defines the most powerful blessings in Scripture and encourages readers to declare one each day for a month. The declarations will affirm God's blessings in the area of health, family legacy, decisions, finances, thoughts, outlook, and overcoming obstacles.
Pick up your copy here
Or you can pick up a copy at Wal-Mart

Joel Osteen is the senior pastor of Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas. Listed by several sources as America's largest and fastest-growing congregation, Lakewood Church has approximately 45,000 adult attendees every week. Millions more watch Joel's messages as they are broadcast on national and international television networks. He resides in Houston with his wife, Victoria, and their children. You can visit his website at www.joelosteen.com
I don't review books that I buy myself but I has to share this book with you all. In this day and time that is a must read book by all. We have to learn to be more positive in our lives.
I LOVE Joel for all of his positive books and preaching.
This is one book that everyone should have and read it is set up so you can read it in 31 days, each day is a promise to speak over your life, They are very short but very powerful.
I really needed to read this over the past month, it sure has helped me at this very hard time.
We all have mountains in our life. Maybe a mountain in our marriage. Maybe it's a mountain in our health, finances or in our dreams. You have to read this book to see how easy it is to move that mountain.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this book to all of my blog readers.

13 comments:

  1. Thanks, Mary! Praying for you that your blessings outweigh your troubles, and that you have a Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nancee. I love you my friend! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  2. Thank you or sharing the information on this book, I will check into getting this one. God bless.

    Cathy Weber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cathy, You will really take a lot away from this book. I know I did! Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving! I love you my friend!

      Delete
  3. Great review!!!
    Hope you have a great Thanksgiving, will miss your review tomorrow!! Looking forward to Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a big Mountian in my life all I ask is prayer and belief that things could be better than meets the eye even when we dont realize it.Thank you for sharing this Mary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonnie, you are the winner! E-mail me your mailing address themaryreader@yahoo.com

      Delete
    2. Congrats Bonnie!

      Blessings!
      Judy

      Delete
  5. Im really thankful for the people in my life even when life is at its toughest point this is a wonderful review Mary I use to listen to Joel alot thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need some postive messages in my life!
    likesmusic2@consolidated.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great review Mary and the mountians in our lives could prove worth while.Im so thankful for knowing we can always lean toward God thank you for sharing this with us I bought a copy a few days ago and I cant wait to dig into it fully.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really need to read this book.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing. wouldn't have been a book I would have bought on my own but sounds good

    ReplyDelete