Friday, April 11, 2014

Taken for English By Olivia Newport



Annie joined the Amish church based on prayerful conviction, not romantic dreams. And yet, she’d hoped to share her new life with Rufus. But he’s obviously in no hurry. Family history clearly shows it’s never been easy living a plain life in the English world. Will the changes and challenges Annie now faces as a young Amish woman test her newfound faith in good ways or bad? And how long will Rufus test her patience?

Pick up your copy here


Olivia Newport's novels twist through time to find where faith and passions meet. She chases joy in Colorado, where daylilies grow as tall as she is. Her husband and two twenty-something children provide welcome distraction from the people stomping through her head on their way into her books.

Oh boy was I excited to get book three in the Valley of Choice series.
Olivia can sure write a book that hooks you in from page one. She is top of my list for Amish fiction and romance.
The characters are so loveable and you will not soon forget them.
Rufus keep me wondering right up until the end, I loved every minute of it.
I highly recommend this book. I gave it 5 stars.
This is a MUST read!
I was given a copy of this book by the publisher for my honest review.

11 comments:

  1. I am hooked on Amish books now thanks to you.I'm headed over to Amazon to get a copy of this one now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. James, You are the WINNER! I will get your book right out to you!

      Delete
  2. LOVE AMISH BOOKS ~LOVE TO READ THIS ONE !!BLESSINGS DANAGIRL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olivia writes a mean Amish fiction book! By that I mean, she rocks! I am looking forward to reading this one. Thanks Mary for your great review of this book by a great author!

    Blessings!
    Judy B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love Amish fiction! This is one book that sounds like a winner for me! Hope I win it! Thanks Mary for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've loved Olivia's past Amish books. Can't wait to get my hands on a copy of this one! Great review, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amish books always have such beautiful covers and they are such wonderful books. Thank you for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review. I am looking forward to reading Taken for English.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read anything by this author, but it sounds like a great book!
    susanlulu@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to reading this book
    Great review Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mary. Thanks for your great review. I would love to read Olivia's book. Thanks for this give-away. Maxie mac262(at)me(dot)com

    ReplyDelete