Thursday, October 22, 2015

One More Step By Rachel Wojo


Overcoming obstacles—one step at a time. Life often sends hard things our way: illness, financial struggles, broken relationships, and so many kinds of loss. Sometimes we can’t imagine a way forward. 
  
How do we keep going when everything is going wrong?
 
Rachel Wojo has learned that hope rises to greet us when we find the strength to take One. More. Step.
 
Like you, Rachel has faced experiences that crushed her dreams of the perfect life: a failing marriage, a daughter’s heartbreaking diagnosis, and more. In this book she transparently shares her pain and empathizes with yours, then points you to the path of God’s Word, where you’ll find hope to carry you forward. One More Step gives you permission to ache freely—and helps you believe that life won’t always be this hard. No matter the circumstances you face, through these pages you’ll learn to…
·         run to God’s Word when discouragement strikes
·         replace feelings of despair with the truth of Scripture
·         persevere through out-of-control circumstances and gain a more intimate relationship with Jesus
 
Rachel identifies the reasons you may tempted to quit and shows you where to find the courage to keep going, one step at a time.
 
You’re not alone. So don’t give up. God won’t let you down. That’s a promise.
 
 
Pick up your copy here...
 
 
RACHEL “WOJO” WOJNAROWSKI is a speaker, blogger, wife, and busy mother. In addition to two previous books, she has also written a popular six-week daily Bible reading plan for children, now used by more than 4 million people worldwide. Rachel loves reading, running, and teaching God’s Word. She and her family live in Ohio.
 
 
If you ever feel like giving up, this is the book for you! There is great scripture in this book. Have your Bible close by while reading it. This would a great small group Bible study.
Rachel tells you her story, well her testimony if you will, a story that you can connect with.
Rachel shares her wisdom with us in this 5 star book. She shows us how to cope and lets us know that God is always there by our side.
I loved this book from beginning to end. I highly recommend this book and if you have a friend are loved one going through something difficult right now pick them up a copy as well. It's one of those books that you will go back and reread over and over.
I was given a copy of this book by the publisher for my honest review.

11 comments:

  1. I loved your review of this book. Again I have never heard of this author, so coming to your blog is always a real treat. Thanks Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy do I need to read this one NOW !!! Blessings DanaGirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the sound of this book. I think we all need to read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect timing,God is always on time. I really need to read this book right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a great read. Thanks for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never heard of this author before but your remarkable review has me wanting to get to know her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fantastic sounding book. I went over and looked on Amazon and it seems everyone that has read it thinks it's a fantastic book. Thanks Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to read this. I feel like giving up this time of year is hard on me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. One step at a time, baby steps my mom always said. I need to be inspired, this sounds like the book I need to read. You amaze me Mary with all the great books you find time to share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good review! These are the words I need to hear: You’re not alone. So don’t give up. God won’t let you down. That’s a promise.

    Blessings!
    Judy B

    ReplyDelete
  11. I among lots of others could really benefit from reading this book! So many people are discouraged and hurting and like me, have given up. Thank you may for this review!

    ReplyDelete