Sunday, October 25, 2015

The Christmas Joy Ride By Melody Carlson



Miranda did not put adventure on her Christmas list, but thanks to her eighty-five-year-old neighbor Joy, that's exactly what she's getting this year. When Joy tells Miranda that she plans to drive an old RV decked out in Christmas decorations from their Chicago neighborhood to her new retirement digs in Phoenix--in the dead of winter, no less--the much younger Miranda insists that Joy cannot make such a trip by herself. Besides, a crazy trip with Joy would be more interesting than another Christmas home alone. Unemployed and facing foreclosure, Miranda feels she has nothing to lose by packing a bag and heading off to Route 66. But Joy has a hidden agenda for their Christmas joyride--and a hidden problem that could derail the whole venture.
No one captures the heartwarming fun of the Christmas season quite like Melody Carlson. Fasten your seat belt, because it's going to be an exciting ride!

Pick up your copy here...


No one captures the heartwarming fun of the Christmas season quite like Melody Carlson. Fasten your seat belt, because it's going to be an exciting ride! Melody Carlson is the award-winning author of more than two hundred books with combined sales of more than six million. She is the author of the bestselling The Christmas Bus, The Christmas Dog, Christmas at Harrington's, and The Christmas Cat. She received a Romantic Times Career Achievement Award in the inspirational market for her many books, including the Diary of a Teenage Girl series and Finding Alice. She and her husband live in central Oregon. Learn more at www.melodycarlson.com. 

 Ready to bring some Christmas Joy to your life? That's exactly what you get when you open this book up.
I read this book in one sitting, I never put it down once I sat down with it.
Of course I have read every book Carlson has written and LOVED them all.
This book was fantastic and I loved Joy and everything she set up along route 66. It is truly a book about Christmas and what Christmas is all about.
You are going to love the set up with Miranda and her new friends Emily and Emily's dad.
I just loved this book and it has me in the mood for Christmas.
This is a 5 star book and I HIGHLY recommend it.
I was given a copy of this book by the publisher for my honest review.

12 comments:

  1. This sounds really good. But Melody Carlson rarely disappoints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book was a fantastic read! I enjoyed it so much. Great review of it Mary!

    Blessings!
    Judy B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Melody's books. I can't wait for this one to arrive and read it. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog Mary you never disappoint with the books your review. I am buying this one now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds really really good !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blessings DanaGirl

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so ready to get into the Christmas spirit. Reading great Christmas book like this one is a good way to start.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all Melody's Christmas books. I can add this one to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My wife loves Melody this will be a great before Christmas surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another Christmas book, Oh yeah I am ready for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a great book just in time for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to meet Joy on my Christmas journey.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Christmas is my favorite time of the year because some of the best books come out at this time.

    ReplyDelete