Friday, May 26, 2017

A Pony Express Romance By Misty Beller



After growing up as an orphan, Josiah English wants nothing more than to have his own ranch and raise Arabian horses. Riding for the Pony Express is the ticket to his dream. And when he meets the stationmaster’s beautiful daughter, it seems the final puzzle piece is in place to form the happy life he craves. Mara Reid is thrilled to finally meet the man of her dreams, and the fact that they both want to raise horses in the Sweetwater River valley seems like confirmation straight from God. But when the Express shuts down and disaster strikes Mara’s family home, will Josiah learn what’s really important? Can Mara ever trust again?

Pick up your copy here...
 
 
Misty M. Beller writes romantic mountain stories, set on the 1800s frontier and woven with the truth of God’s love. For a limited time, you can get her bestselling novel, The Lady and the Mountain Man, FREE here: http://eepurl.com/bGt1er

She was raised on a farm in South Carolina, so her Southern roots run deep. Growing up, her family was close, and they continue to keep that priority today. Her husband and daughters now add another dimension to her life, keeping her both grounded and crazy.

God has placed a desire in Misty's heart to combine her love for Christian fiction and the simpler ranch life, writing historical novels that display God's abundant love through the twists and turns in the lives of her characters.

Writing is a dream come true for Misty. Her family--both immediate and extended--is the foundation that holds her secure in that dream.

Learn more at www.MistyMBeller.com.

My Review...
 
Ready for a historical romance with Indians, horses, and a crazy romance. Then this just might your book.
This was the first time that I read one of Beller's books. I was  bogged down with lots of details, a little to much details. It was hard to connect with the characters at times. 
The book was one that historical romance lovers may like. The western history was researched and it was rich with history.
It was a 3 star read for me. Give it a try if you are a historical romance fan.
I received this book from the Author for review. A favorable review was not required and all views expressed are my own.

16 comments:

  1. I don't really care for historical fiction. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will check my library for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, another new author to add to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do you come up with all of these new authors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh! I love the cover! I might have to check this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never heard of her before. I will check this one out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jean, you are the Winner, I will get your book right out to you.

      Delete
  7. Not really sure about this one. I always look at how many stars you give to base my decision on if I want to spend my money on it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoy historical fiction. Thank you for sharing, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love historical fiction, but this does not sound like one that I would like. Think I will pass on it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great review! Thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great review! Thank so much for sharing! I might have to check this one out. :)

    ReplyDelete