Thursday, May 4, 2017

Overcomer By Aubrey Sampson





Christian women have allowed shame to condemn and confine them for far too long. If you’re ready to turn things around, Aubrey Sampson—a pastor’s wife, and an advocate for at-risk women—invites you to become an unashamed woman.

 

Using the model of a house, “Sampson identifies eight major lies of shame such as: I’ll have more value when I change; I cannot experience freedom from shame; My past is unsalvageable; and Shame is only traumatic.
 
Written with a strong biblical theology and humorous authenticity, as well as true-life stories shared by women of all ages, Sampson equips readers with tools for an ongoing spiritual discipline of “shamelessness.” Sampson deals directly with the shame that comes from comical moments in life, as well as from sexual abuse, eating disorders, addiction, abandonment, and other real-life issues.  She also encourages women to transform their life’s story into ministry, creating ripple effects of hope and healing that can change the world.
 
Written for any woman whose self-worth has been stolen, Overcomer gives her the courage, in Jesus, to reclaim it.

Pick up your copy here....


Right now it's .47 cents on Amazon! A Steal

Aubrey Sampson is passionate about empowering women of all ages to experience freedom from shame. An author, speaker, and church planter, Aubrey lives and ministers in the Chicagoland area with her husband, Kevin. She is also a mom to three young sons, which is to say she spends most days in her pajamas, drinking entirely too much coffee. Connect with Aubrey at www.aubreysampson.com and @aubsamp.

Ladies, such a time as this. You all are going to find this book was wrote just for you. We are all looking for the courage to rebuild and reclaim our souls. Shame is an ugly word we all have dealt with if not dealing with it now.
Sometimes a book comes in your life right when you need it. This is that book for me.
For such a little book it was full of great wisdom. Are you ready to become an Overcomer? Get your copy today.
I gave this book 4 stars and I recommend it. For the price you can buy copies for all your friends.
I received  this book from Wynn Wynn Media for review. A favorable review was not required and all views expressed are my own.

15 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to read this one. Looks Like I will get to I love that price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just went and ordered this one. I need to read it and .47 was in my budget.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a book just for me. I need and want to read this one. Thanks for sharing Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natalie, You are the WINNER!I will get your book right out to you!

      Delete
  5. This is one to buy, look at that great price. They are giving it away. I need to tell the library about it also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a powerful read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did they get the price so low for us. This can be a good gift for many folks in my office and church. I am heading to Amazon now. This is exciting the price is so low. Thanks Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a wonderful book. Thank you for sharing, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like one we all need to read.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this book! Your blog is super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree with you Mary. This book does sound like it was written just for me! Can't wait to read it! Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

    ReplyDelete