Saturday, May 20, 2017

The Christian View With Jackie Carpenter



Hey there blog readers and blog followers I am so excited to share with you all  what God is doing in my sweet friend  Jackie Carpenter's life.



It's amazing how something so magnificient was born out of Tragedy - when my son was on Trial for Murder and I couldn't see the light of day - God already saw Two Books that He would use me to write - He saw the Movie Stand Your Ground that would be based on these two Books (The Bridge and Georgia Justice) and He saw The Christian View!
 


The Christian View Multi Award Winning Tv Talk Show premiered in 2014 and has aired 72 Episodes.  A panel of CoHosts take Today's Topics and weigh it against the Word of God - Because God Does Have A View!  Produced in front of a Live Audience @ WATC57 Studios in Atlanta Georgia and now spanning over Eleven Networks - Live Streaming around the World and Truli Media just placed us on a Global Platform. 

The Christian View Online Magazine released its Inaugural edition June 2016 - Creative Editor David Ray Skinner has over 25 years experience in the Magazine world.  It's a quarterly magazine and the Summer/Fathers Day Issue is getting set to release on June 19th.
 


The Christian View also produces a monthly Blog as well.

All seventy-two episodes - the Magazine and the Blog can be viewed directly from our website @
 
 
Start Your Week Off Right
Mondays - The Christian View
7:30 am EST 8:30 am CST allnationstv.net
8:00 am AngelTwo Network DISH #266
10:00 am kingdomonlinetv...
Truli Media 24 Hrs
Youtube 24 Hrs
 
You can follow Jackie on Instagram and try to keep up with all that is going on with the Christian View there as well. https://www.instagram.com/the_christian_view/
 
 

Jackie Carpenter Author, The Bridge & Georgia Justice www.bridgetoamiracle.com Executive Producer/Stand Your Ground Movie www.standyourgroundmovie.com Executive Producer/The Christian View - TV Talk Show Coming to WATC 57 September 2014  www.thechristianview.tv

13 comments:

  1. Mary, Thank you, this is the first I have heard about this. I like this idea and I will be checking it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why have I not heard about this before now? so glad you posted this I will be telling everyone at church. I can't wait to tune in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great concept. We need this. I want to hear their views so I will be tuning in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post has me so intrigued. Not sure how I have never been told about this. Churches should hear about this one maybe. In a world where we need more Jesus and less Points of worldly veiws. This is much needed. Wow Thanks Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to their website and there is all kinds of stuff You could spend the whole weekend there.I know what I will doing over the next few days getting caught up. What a refreshing show this is going to be for me. So glad we have your blog for us Christians Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We need Godly Tv and not Smut good wholesome tv. I want to know what in all they are talking about. I'm trying to to find it. You may have to come over and help me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never heard of this. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the first time that I have heard of this and will definitely be checking it out! Thanks Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I follow the Christian view on Instagram. I'm going to start watching online.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh cool! Thanks for sharing about this! I'll be checking this out for sure!

    ReplyDelete