Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Trusting Grace By Maggie Brendan





All of her life, Grace Bidwell has longed for a loving husband and children, but now the chances of her dreams coming true are looking slim. Widowed and caring for her elderly father, she struggles to maintain her late husband's ranch, until she places an ad for a hired hand.

Robert Frasier arrives in town with three pitiful, bedraggled children who have nothing but the tattered clothes on their backs and a load of hurt, pride, and anger. Believing this is divine intervention in her life, Grace welcomes them with open arms. As feelings grow between her and Robert, Grace will have to convince him that she is a woman who can be trusted with his heart.

Readers will be swept away into 1860s Montana's lush Gallatin Valley, nestled among towering mountains and proud pines, in this emotional conclusion to the Virtues and Vices of the Old West series.

Pick up your copy here...



Maggie Brendan is a CBA bestseller and the author of Heart of the West and The Blue Willow Brides. She won the 2014 Book Buyers Best Award OCC/RWA2013 and the Laurel Wreath Award for Inspirational romance. Maggie was also a 2013 Finalist for the Published Maggie Award of Excellence, a 2013 and 2014 Finalist for The Heart of Excellence Reader's Choice Award and was a 2012 Finalist for Inspirational Reader's Choice Award. Maggie is a member of Romance Writers of American, Faith Love and Hope, Georgia Romance Writers, and The Author's Guild. Maggie loves all things western and enjoys doing reseach for her historical novels.

You can follow Maggie on her website www.MaggieBrendan.com and her blog, www.SouthernBelleWriter.blogspot.com. You can follow her on Twitter @MaggieBrendan.

Grace and Robert will learn that life never turns out like you plan it in this one. Brendan has the Old West won in this latest Virtues and Vices of the Old West series. This is book three in the series and you are going to enjoy it.
I was pleasantly surprised how well this was written and I was not lost in the story having not read the whole series, it is a good stand alone.
I gave this book 4 stars. I recommend it.
I received this book from the publisher for review. A favorable review was not required and all views expressed are my own.

17 comments:

  1. Not sure about this one. I like to read the whole series. I have not read these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emma, you are the WINNER! I will get your book right out to you!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a good one to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure. I don't really care for historical fiction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I added this one to my library list. I go back Friday. Thanks Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. My wife will be interested in this one. I see a trip to the bookstore this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Virtues and Vices now that has me intrigued. I need to find out with this is all about.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Although a great review, I am not sure about this one. It sounds similar to many that I have read before.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the review. Would you say you have the read the first two in the series to enjoy this one?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just read this one too and my review will be posted in a few days. I have to agree with you that it's a good book!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your review. Not so sure this one will end up on my list to read but I'll be sure to spread the word about it, based on your review.

    ReplyDelete