Friday, May 5, 2017

Pixie and the Green Book Mystery By Coraline Grace




It's the launch of an exciting new early chapter book series.

Pixie's school day is an apple disaster, but a trip to the library changes everything. When Pixie happens on a mysterious green book at her library, she discovers the fairytales have come to life out of their books. But danger is lurking. And it's up to this book loving hero to save them from the evil Book Guardian. Can she get them safely back in their books before it's too late? Or will the world of fairytales come to an end? - The clock is ticking. Tick! Tock!

Follow Pixie as she embarks on a jumbled-up fantastical quest to save library books.


Pick up your copy here...




Coraline Grace is a reader, writer, library romper, mom of four. This native Texan lives off the coast and draws inspiration from her wonderland forest.

She holds a B.A. in child psychology and a Masters in Edu. with an emphasis on reading, both supporting her passion of learning and facilitating children into becoming lifelong readers.

Coraline's first book, Park It! - A Guide To Austin Parks & Playgrounds was published in Austin Texas. And after trading the salt lick for the salt life she changed focus, publishing a cookbook and two Christian motivational books for success.

But her heart has always been set on children. So she followed her passion and began writing chapter books for young readers. Pixie And the Green Mystery is the first in the series and Pixie And The Purple Mystery is coming up soon!

Learn more about her latest projects @ www.libraryromp.com        

Moms you are going to enjoy this one. It is for ages 8 to 10 grade level 2 to 4.
The illustrations are so cute.  I love how Grace has vocabulary words at the end of the book. The story is one your kids ore going to enjoy and want to read over and over again. 
I am awaiting the next book The Purple Mystery.
I gave this chapter book 4 stars. I recommend it for the littles in your life.
I received  this book from the author for review. A favorable review was not required and all views expressed are my own.

14 comments:

  1. This sounds like a cute read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like such a cute, sweet read for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds Like a grade schooler I know needs a copy of this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda, You are the WINNER! I will get your book right out to you!

      Delete
  4. My childrens Bible study kids my like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your review Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will share this with some friends with kids this age.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great idea, my kids will love this. Color mystery.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love childrens books. Thanks for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wish my kids were still little littles so I could share this with them. It sounds really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. As a former librarian, I can tell you one thing, young kids will love this book! Hey, I would enjoy it myself! Might just have to read it!

    ReplyDelete