- Reveals five elements of Hannah’s breakthrough prayer
- Empowers readers to get the last word over the enemy
- Equips readers to find joy and victory in God’s presence and experience the “thousand realm” of blessing
Using the prayer of Hannah as a model, Apostle John Eckhardt invites readers to a life of prayer that consistently sees results. Through biblical teaching and practical application, this book takes readers through the five key points of Hannah’s prayer that can help them remain steadfast in prayer.
• Getting desperate for God to deliver the answer to their prayers
• Persevering despite torment, harassment, and a broken heart
• Seeking the presence of God
• Making a vow to God and keeping it
• Prophesying and watching new things spring forth
When all options are exhausted and everything we were holding on to has failed, God steps in. He hears our cries and remembers His promises to us. He never turns away the desperate. The dreams and visions God has placed in the hearts of His people will come to pass, when we learn to pray desperate prayers.
Pick up your copy here...
This book was alright, the first half was spot on then I ran into some things that did not sit right with me.
I liked the book and the contents but Eckhardt contradicts himself a few times and I was scratching my head saying which is it.
Once I moved past that I was pleased with the comments in the end.
I gave this book 4 stars and I hope that you will give it a try.
The Mary Reader received this book from the publisher for review. A favorable review was not required and all views expressed are our own.