Tuesday, February 3, 2015

The Beauty of Grace By Dawn Camp and many others



In this hectic life, we all need a little peace, a little quiet, and a little beauty. Combining heartfelt stories from some of today's foremost writers and bloggers with stunning photography of God's incredible creation, The Beauty of Grace is a haven of calm contemplation amidst the chaos.This uplifting collection includes moving stories of cultivating friendship, waiting on God, choosing joy, staying connected, and more from popular writers such as Jessica Turner, Lisa-Jo Baker, Holley Gerth, Ann Voskamp, Bonnie Gray, Tsh Oxenreider, Leeana Tankersley, Emily Freeman, Margaret Feinberg, and many others. Each story is accompanied by an uplifting Scripture verse, and the book includes Dawn's stunning photos. Foreword by Holley Gerth.

Pick up your copy here


Are you ready for a soul stirring book? This is your book. There is so much for everyone in this book.
This is a book that emotion pours through every page. Such an eclectic bunch of authors, they put so much into this book.
I enjoyed every single story in this book.
You will feel the emotions on every page. I just curled up with my favorite quilt and read and took time to reflect and I loved my time with this book.
I gave this book 5 stars and I highly recommend it. 
I was given a copy of this book for my honest review.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds good can't wait to read great review

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your reviews Mary. Your thoughts are so helpful. Sounds like a good read.

    Blessings!
    Judy B

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a very encouraging book to read! Thanks Mary for the review!

    ReplyDelete