Monday, October 12, 2015

Intertwined By Jennifer Slattery



Abandoned by hubby for another woman, Tammy Kuhn, an organ procurement coordinator finds herself in an altercation with a doctor. Now she is fighting to keep her job and her sanity when one late night she encounters an old flame facing an unthinkable tragedy. Because they both find eternal purposes in every event and encounter, they soon discover their lives are intertwined but the ICU is no place for romance....or is it? This could this be where life begins again.

Pick up your copy here...



Jennifer Slattery writes missional romance novels for New Hope Publishers. Her debut, "Beyond I Do", releases in August. She also writes Christian Living articles for Crosswalk.com and devotions for her personal blog, JenniferSlatteryLivesOutLoud; Internet Cafe Devotions; and Takin' it to the Streets', a ministry serving Omaha Metro's working poor and homeless.

When she's not writing, she enjoys reading, hanging out at the mall with her teenage daughter, enjoying her real-life hero husband, or serving in her church or community.


I want to tell you all something right now, This is a MUST read. I loved this story so much. It had romance, it had loss but is was so full of raw emotion and written so well that you could vividly see each page play out in front of you.
This should be a hallmark movie, it is just that good.
I was so happy at the ending, I really hated seeing it come to an end.
Tammy and Nick are two characters you are going to love. Nick teaches us to keep fighting  for what is right and to never give up.
I gave this book 5 stars two times. I HIGHLY recommend this book.
I was given a copy of this book by the publisher for my honest review.

10 comments:

  1. This sounds really good. I want to read it after seeing your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mary, I have never even heard of this author before now. But your review has me wanting this book in my hands right now so bad. Any time that you say 5 stars two times I always have to buy the book and guess what? You are always right. Thank you for telling us about this book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a really good book to read !!! Thanks Blessings ,DanaGirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a good read. I must put this one on my list. Great review!

    Blessings!
    Judy B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a book that I would really love to read. Thank you for a fantastic review!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds so good. I love it when there are characters that you can fall in love with. I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natalie, You are the Lucky winner! I will get your book right out to you!

      Delete
  7. I can't wait to read it after reading your review. Thank you for your review Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Mary. I've never read any of Jennifer's books, and can't wait to read this one.

    bonnieroof60(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete