Saturday, February 13, 2016

A Heart Once Broken By Jerry S. Eicher


Bestselling Amish fiction author Jerry Eicher returns with the first of three stand-alone books in The St. Lawrence County Amish series.
Cousins Lydia and Sandra Troyer and their friend, Rosemary Beiler have always been close. The two cousins, however, both have eyes for handsome Ezra Wagler, leaving Rosemary to watch from the sidelines. But when the cousins' fathers face financial ruin, Lydia and Sandra make a deal as to who should have Ezra's affections...at which point Rosemary decides to make a play for Ezra herself.
With more than 20 novels in print and sales of 600,000+ books to his credit, Jerry's loyal fans eagerly await this compelling new series.

Pick up your copy here...



Jerry Eicher taught for two terms in Amish and Mennonite schools in Ohio and Illinois. He writes of his experience growing up Amish in his memoir My Amish Childhood. Jerry has been involved in church renewal, preaching, and teaching Bible studies. He lives with his wife, Tina, and their four children in Virginia.

Book One in the St. Lawrence County Amish was phenomenal. I read it as soon as I got it!
My heart ached for Rosemary, but she was such a pivotal part of the whole story. I enjoyed Lydia and Sandra as well and let's not forget about Ezra you are going to love him.
The loss was hard but the story was one that you won't soon forget, pancreatic cancer hits home from me right now as I have good friend going through this right now. That part of the story was hard. But I love the faith of all involved.
I gave this book 5 stars and I can't wait for book two in this series.
I was given a copy of this book by the publisher and author for my honest review.


THERE WILL BE NO GIVEAWAY WITH THIS ONE! I PLAN TO KEEP THIS ONE ON MY BOOK SHELF!



 

13 comments:

  1. I am a huge fan of Jerry's. Im ready for this one amazon said March 1st the would send it out to me. I cant wait thats to long

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jerry is really good. I have read many of his books and I love have loved them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like I need to read a book by this author, as Amish Christian Fiction is my favorite genre. Thanks.
    susanlulu@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow. I love Jerry. I bet this book is just fantastic. I am going to go buy it now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES YES YES!!!! I have been waiting for another book by Jerry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My wife is going to love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to read this book! Great review, Mary!

    Blessings!
    Judy B

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another one of my favorite authors! This is a must read for me! Thanks Mary for this wonderful review!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think am going to love. Can't wait for the release date to get here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Jerry's books. He is my absolute favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh boy Oh boy. I can't wait for this one either.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds great !!!! Awesome review .Blessings DanaGirl

    ReplyDelete