Sunday, February 7, 2016

Room for Hope By Kim Vogel Sawyer



When a wagon pulls up after supper, Neva and her children rush out—and into the presence of the deputy driving a wagon carrying three young children. The deputy shocks her with the news that Warren and his wife have died, insisting it was their last request that the three children go live with “Aunt Neva.” Neva’s heart is shattered as she realizes that Warren’s month-long travels were excuses for visits with his secret family. She wants nothing more than to forget Warren, but can she abandon these innocent children to an orphanage? Yet if she takes them in, will she ever be able to see them as more than evidence of her husband’s betrayal and love them the way God does?

Pick up your copy here...



Kim Vogel Sawyer is the highly acclaimed, best-selling author of gentle stories of hope such as What Once Was Lost and Through the Deep Waters. With more than one million books in print, Kim has garnered numerous awards including the ACFW (American Christian Fiction Writers) Carol Award, the Inspirational Readers Choice Award, and the Gayle Wilson Award of Excellence. She lives in central Kansas with her retired military husband Don. She enjoys travel, quilting, and spending time with her daughters and grandchildren.


A story of hope! You are going to love this book I call it the "Book of Forgiveness".
You are going to be in awe of this one that's for sure if you have e read a book by Sawyer you already know her books are books of hope so this one could not have been titled better.
The story itself is base off of Sawyers husbands Great Grandmothers life. And oh what a story it is.  It is on the top ten list of my favorite  fiction books this year so far.
What Neva does and the person she truly is, to me its the true picture of a child of God.
I just LOVED this book! 5 stars two times is not enough that's for sure. I HIGHLY recommend this book!
I was given a copy of this book by the publisher for my honest review.

13 comments:

  1. This definitely sounds like a fantastic book! Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book sounds great. Awesome review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim is one of my wife's favorite authors. She will love it when I give her this book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. O wow !! I like this one !!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A book with the underline message of forgiveness sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a fantastic book, great review!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds great. Kim's books are good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have read many Kim's book sand I love the majority of them. I can't wait to dive into this one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This one divine. I am sure I will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was waiting for her next book. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Henrietta, You are the Winner! I will get your book right out to you!

      Delete
  11. Oh, this book sounds so good! Loved your review, Mary. I can't wait to read it.

    Blessings!
    Judy B

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love this review Mary. If the book is as good as your review says it is, it will be outstanding.

    ReplyDelete