Friday, June 28, 2019

Happy Birthday Linda!





This is our second year without our daughter on her birthday! She is missed everyday so much. I wonder what she would be getting this year if she were here. I wonder how much she would have changed in the last year. She loved Birthday cakes and loved all of us getting together. So I plan to get a birthday cake and eat it today!
I will eat cake and watch movies and read just to get through this day.
Today as you read this do something for someone just because you want to make them smile.
Linda would have been 31 years old today so I will do my best to do 31 things that will touch someone else in a special way.
I thank all of you for following my blog and commenting everyday! You all are the reason that I  get out of bed each morning. THANK YOU ALL!






14 comments:

  1. I will be thinking of you and AJ all day today and sending you positive thoughts. I love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May God help you get through this day without your precious girl. You are the very best and my heart breaks constantly that you must go through this pain, Mary. I am forever grateful for all your guidance and support in the book world. Love and prayers, dearest friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how difficult this day is for you. Take comfort....my mama and grandma are up there baking her a big old birthday cake today. I will be doing 31 things through the weekend for others in honor of her. I love you to the moon and back, my sweet sister! Thinking of you and AJ and wishing Linda a happy birthday in Heaven today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are my hero, all you have had to endure over the last year. You are loved so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fist Linda now your dad and Linda's little Yorkie. What you are going thorough is just a test you are strong and you will overcome all of this. You are NOT alone, so many people love you. Sending you hugs and lots of happy thoughts today as always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, I have no words. I just wanted to tell you that I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking of and praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have done so much for me and my daughter. I will never be able to thank you enough. I hope that you find some peace today and that your book you are reading takes you far away to a whole other world.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thinking of you today. Treasure your memories. I hope there's comfort there. I can't imagine how hard it must be.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You should not have to deal with this, You are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All you do for publishers and authors still after having lost your only daughter. You amaze me so much.

    ReplyDelete
  12. In just want you to know that you are an inspiration to me. Spend the weekend reading.

    ReplyDelete