Saturday, March 19, 2022

When Your Dragon is too Big For A Bath By C.E.White

 

Wilfred is a very fun dragon, but he doesn't like baths. As he gets bigger and bigger and BIGGER, this becomes a problem. Nobody can make him take one! Mom and Dad say when things get too big for them, they pray! This book is a fun adventure in prayer that shows how God doesn't always answer prayers the way we think he will.

Pick up your copy here...


C.E. White is an author, artist, and entrepreneur living in the mountains of North Georgia. Her works are fueled by a lifetime love of both reading and Jesus, and she longs to inspire others with words of hope and imagination. When she’s not penning her next book, you can find her creating collage art, renovating her house, conquering mounds of paperwork, or RVing with her husband and two cats.

My Thoughts...
This is too cute. I know the kids in my neiborhood are going to love it. I just put it in My Little Free Library for them to enjoy. 

4 comments: