Monday, July 11, 2022

Living and Leaving my Legacy by Merle Saferstein

 

Living and Leaving My Legacy gives a rare glimpse into the daily life and deepest thoughts of a truly incredible woman. Merle has generously shared advice with me for my entire life—and now she is sharing it with anyone who reads this book. Her lessons on love, friendship, parenting, spirituality, and so much more will help anyone live a more fulfilling life. 

Pick up your copy here...


I am an educator, speaker, and author. Since 1974, I have amassed a collection of 380 journals. The majority of these journals are the basis for my legacy journal Living and Leaving My Legacy, Vol. 1, which will be released on June 7, 2022. The book is a compilation of excerpts from 359 journals and is divided into eleven topics including journaling, marriage, parenting, career, spirituality, and more.

Most of my career has been in the field of education both as a teacher and an administrator. For twenty-six years, I served as the director of educational outreach at the Holocaust Documentation and Education Center in South Florida where I worked closely with Holocaust survivors ensuring that their legacy is perpetuated for this and future generations.

After retiring, I created Living and Leaving Your Legacy®, which focuses on preserving and passing along the essence of one's life. Through classes, workshops, and lectures, I have guided thousands of people in sacred legacy work, writing for wellness, and journaling.

My short story collection, Room 732, pays homage to the historic Hollywood Beach Hotel. I live in Miami, Florida with my husband of fifty-five years and have two children and two granddaughters.


If you are thinking about journaling or are and want a closer look into it this might be the book for you.

5 comments: