The Woman’s Study Bible poignantly reveals the Word of God to women, inviting them to receive God’s truth for balance, hope, and transformation. Special features designed to speak to a woman’s heart appear throughout the Bible text, revealing Scripture-based insights about how godly womanhood grows from a woman’s identity as a Christ-follower and a child of the Kingdom.
Now with a beautiful full-color redesign, The Woman’s Study Bible reflects the contributions of over 80 women from a wide variety of ethnic, denominational, educational, and occupational backgrounds. Since the publication of the first edition of The Woman’s Study Bible under the editorial guidance of Dorothy Kelley Patterson and Rhonda Harrington Kelley, this landmark study Bible has sold over 1.5 million copies.
- Beautiful full-color design throughout
- Detailed biographical portraits of over 100 biblical women
- Thousands of extensive verse-by-verse study notes
- Over 300 in-text topical articles on relevant issues
- Insightful essays by women who are recognized experts in the fields of theology, biblical studies, archaeology, and philosophy
- Book introductions and outlines
- Hundreds of full-color in-text maps, charts, timelines, and family trees
- Quotes from godly women throughout history
- Set of full-page maps of the biblical world
- Topical index
Pick up your copy here...
Enter the Giveaway here: https://promosimple.com/ps/b63e
I am thrilled with the new Woman's Study Bible. The colors are beautiful and so inviting, spring colors I call them happy colors.
This is the best edition to my morning Bible study and it's fun it has so many new features
You must add this to your Bible study ladies its so refreshing and there is a section dealing with issues we all encounter, the reflection is so mice and easy to read.
There is nothing about the Bible that I don't just love.
This would be a nice gift as well for that special friend, mother in love, coworker, daughter, sister.
I gave this Woman's Study Bible 5 stars and I HIGHLY recommend it.
I received this book from the publisher for review. A favorable was not required and all views expressed are my own.