Monday, July 16, 2018

Hart's Truth By Kelly Long




Hart's Truth will be beloved by those who cherish Betty Neels. A sweeping novel, about a young doctor's first job in Appalachia Pennsylvania, this book combines the best of Christian, Medical, and Inspirational Romance. Dr. Hart Pagett discovers much about medicine and sweet romance, as well as the transforming power of God's Love. Follow Hart on a journey filled with both triumph and tears, hope and redemption!

Pick up your copy here...
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DYJ14X1/ref=rdr_kindle_ext_tmb

It's FREE right now Kindle Unlimited



Kelly Long was born and raised in North Central Pennsylvania. There was an Amish hitching post at the small grocery store in her town. She loves to write Amish romance and is the author of novel, Sarah's Garden, the novella Amish Christmas Expanded Edition with some other great Amish authors, Amish Love with Beth Wiseman and Kathy Fuller, and Lilly's Wedding Quilt--the sequel to Sarah's Garden. She lives in Atlanta with her husband and children.

Post by AJ

7 comments:

  1. This sounds like one that I would love to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like one I have read before. I love the cute cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly writes books that take me away, and that is why I read. I will be reading this one soon. Thanks for telling us about it. I had no idea about because I have not seen it in the stores yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love, books about Appalachia! I am sure this is one that I won't want to miss. It will go on my "want" list! Thanks for this review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like one not to be missed! Thank you for sharing, Mary.

    ReplyDelete