Monday, November 5, 2018

Our Gift to our faithful followers!

                                    THANK YOU All so Much!

This Year The Mary Reader wanted to show our appreciation to our faithful followers who never missed one time leaving a comment for the whole year on our posts. So you are getting some of our favorite things.
 I have already mailed out packages with the following items  to all four of you! Here are a few things in your goodie box.

 And of course you need a few books to read while enjoying this wonderful candle. So I sent you a box with five of my favorite books of 2018 one will not be in the box it will ship from Amazon and you will get it tomorrow. P.S. It releases tomorrow!



And in case you are a coffee drinker and or Hot Chocolate there Is some of that as well in the box.




Let's not forget the chocolate as well. This is my favorite chocolate ever!



Last but not least in case there has been a book, CD or movie on my blog this year that you are dying to get your hands on you can run to Amazon and order a copy or two with your gift card.

This is just a small token of our appreciation to all four of you!
THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts, Emma Grace, Henrietta J.,
Amanda Lynn, and Natalie Smith for all of your support.
My Daughter would have been on this list had she still been here. She never missed until the day she passed away!

10 comments:

  1. Mary, are you kidding me this is unbelievable. Of course I am to support you and your blog. You always have some of the best posts. I know this has been a tough year for you and I just want you to know I continue praying for you. I love you Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, this is really nice of you to do. I will have to do better from now and and make sure that I comment everyday from here on out.You have very expensive taste and I love Godiva as well. I love you for all you do for the authors and us readers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to these four special readers. I only discovered your blog a short time ago but it is apparent that you care about your fans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What, you are joking? You already send us movies, and books every week. This is not necessary at all we are here to support you because we love you and love your reviews. Thank you very much my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emma, just called me and told me about this. You are something else Mary all you that you do for us throughout the whole year. We are here everyday because we want to be. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How generous Mary! I don't always comment but do enjoy your book reviews and other posts. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mary, you are so generous to do this for your followers. Congratulations to the winners! Can't wait to see what you have in store for your followers for 2019!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful! Hugs to you Mary. Your daughter is so very proud of who you are and the wonderful mom you are to her and so many others! Love you, friend!

    ReplyDelete