Monday, April 22, 2019

Exclusive And A Touch of Heaven By Samantha Chase




Exclusive
When little-known writer Taylor Scott is granted two weeks to interview a famous reclusive author, it's the opportunity of a lifetime. So is the chance to rekindle her friendship with Mike Greene, who happens to be the author's assistant. But as feelings deepen and time winds down, Taylor will have to choose between the story that could launch her career and an unexpected chance at love.
A Touch of Heaven
As Regan Amerson makes the emotional decision to sell their family home, her mother wins a home makeover from a reality TV show. Regan is furious, and jaded host Sawyer Bennett isn't thrilled either. That is, until he meets Regan―and finds himself enamored by the fiercely independent beauty. She may want nothing to do with him, but Sawyer isn't one to give up easily...

Pick up your copy here...
 https://www.amazon.com/Exclusive-Touch-Heaven-Samantha-Chase/dp/1492622680/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=exclusive+and+a+touch+of+heaven&qid=1555857633&s=gateway&sr=8-1






Samantha Chase is a New York Times and USA Today bestseller of contemporary romance. She released her debut novel in 2011 and currently has more than forty titles under her belt! When she’s not working on a new story, she spends her time reading romances, playing way too many games of Scrabble or Solitaire on Facebook, wearing a tiara while playing with her sassy pug Maylene…oh, and spending time with her husband of 27 years and their two sons in North Carolina.

My Thoughts...

Two great romances in one book. Now let me be honest. When I am reading  book by a fantastic author I don't want it to end. So this book is one of those books I hated to see come to an end. I love a good romance and you get two in this one book.
I gave this book 4 stars. I recommend it.
 The Mary Reader received this book from the publisher for review. A favorable review was not required and all views expressed are our own.

9 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this author before. These two stories sound amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ordering this one now. Thanks for putting good books back on here Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on my lunch break I wanted to see what you had up so far this week. This one sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read this just from the cover alone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Count me in looks like a good one, sounds even better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two for one romance book, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you're enjoying these!! And thank you again for the awesome review!

    ReplyDelete