Friday, March 14, 2014

The Storm Inside By Sheila Walsh




Women feel the storm activity all around. We find ourselves teetering somewhere between everyday chaos and crisis.
 We can feel a storm brewing, we are in the middle of a storm, or we are facing the aftermath of a storm. But don't be afraid because it is possible to grow through turbulent times.
 Storms show you what's really going on inside, reveal what you really believe, and actually make you stronger. In this powerful book Sheila will help you:

Redefine your failures as a new beginning instead of an end.
Replace the words always and never in your life with positive declarations of hope.
Know with confidence how to help a friend in chaos or crisis.

Pick up your copy here


Sheila Walsh, Women of Faith® speaker, is the author of the award-winning Gigi, God's Little Princess® series, God Loves Broken People, The Shelter of God's Promises, and a new fiction novel, Sweet Sanctuary. Sheila lives in Texas with her husband, Barry, and son, Christian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-WLoo745yw

I have to be real honest and say I am a huge fan of Mrs. Walsh.
Okay now that that is out of the way. This book is one that every women should have a copy of on her book shelf and read once a year. It was fantastic, full of scripture to back all of Mrs. Walsh's sound advice and full of wonderful stories that we all can relate to.
Pick up a copy of this fantastic book to find out who you really are in all the crisis and chaos going on in your life.
I learned a lot from this book and I am happy to say it was a 5 star two times book.
I was given a copy of this book by the publisher for my honest review.


I am keeping a copy of this book on my book shelf but I did buy a copy to giveaway to one blessed WINNER! Just share this blog post on your Facebook wall and leave a comment to be entered to win a copy.

10 comments:

  1. I sure hope that I am that blessed woman who will receive win that free copy! It is a book that I definitely need to read! Thank you again, Mary, for your honest reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am an admirer of Sheila Walsh! I would love to win a copy of this book! Must be a good one Mary...5 star two times! LOL!

    Blessings!
    Judy B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shared on my FB wall!

    Blessings!
    Judy B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, with your reaction from this book, I know it is a must have and must read book. I hope that I am fortunate enough to receive this book from you. You always have some amazing books to tell us about and I always enjoy what you have to say. Thank you for what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kudos, Mary! Sheila Walsh is a woman after my own heart. Your review of this book tells all. On the wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a great book. I use to watch Sheila on the 700 Club years ago. Thanks for this review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. James, you are the WINNER! I will get your book right out to you! Congrats James, You are going to really enjoy this book!

      Delete
  7. I think I really need this book right now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like a awesome book to read to learn from and to use it to help others through their storms .Blessings ,DanaGirl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sound like a book I really need to read. Shared. Awesome review.

    ReplyDelete