Sam, the new CEO, was ready to hit the ground running. But his team members-and Mother Nature-had other plans. An ambitious yet naï¿½ve sheepdog is called upon to lead Monarch Enterprises-a troubled organization on a beautiful isle. Confronted with broken systems and challenging personality types, Sam must learn how to marshal his team before the imminent storm washes everything away. Along the way, he gleans valuable lessons from an unlikely mentor-a wise, old puffin.Sync or Swim is a small tale with enormous insight on ways you can empower, engage, and energize employees or volunteers facing discouragement or cynicism. It's a delightful, quick read that will:
- teach you communication techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity;
- bring to life the principles used by hundreds of successful organizations;
- provide relevant, practical insights based on real-world experiences; and
- stimulate lively and positive interaction (discussion guide included).
Sync or Swim will also help you:
- break through apathy and cynicism to inspire teamwork;
- empower and energize frustrated colleagues; and
- create an engaging work environment
Pick up your copy here
I have read and got a lot from The 5 Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace By Gary Chapman and this is an easy to read fable with the same principals and lessons you are sure to enjoy.
I would give this book to those who are in your workplace and are always negative as a Christmas gift. This is sure to help them pull it all together everyday.
It's a very fast easy read and should be read by leaders in the work place.
I gave this book 4 stars and recommend it.
I was given a copy of this book by Wynn Wynn media for my honest review.