Wednesday, August 12, 2015

A Heart's Home By Colleen Coble



Emmie’s hope for a life with Isaac is overshadowed by a tragic loss at Fort Phil Kearny.
Isaac Liddle is keen to marry Emmie, and she knows she shouldn’t hide her pregnancy from him any longer. But before she can tell him her secret, a widower friend asks the impossible of Emmie: Will she honor her promise to his dead wife by marrying him to care for the orphaned baby?
With the Sioux Wars threatening outside the fort, Emmie’s solemn vow threatens her happiness from within. Will she honor a promise sure to break her heart—and Isaac’s? Or is there another way to find a home for her heart?

Pick up your copy here..

Best-selling author Colleen Coble's novels have won or finaled in awards ranging from the Best Books of Indiana, the ACFW Carol Award, the Romance Writers of America RITA, the Holt Medallion, the Daphne du Maurier, National Readers' Choice, and the Booksellers Best. She has over 2 million books in print and writes romantic mysteries because she loves to see justice prevail. Colleen is CEO of American Christian Fiction Writers. She lives with her husband Dave in Indiana. Visit her website at http://colleencoble.com.

The final book in the Journey to the Heart Series really was the conclusion you wanted to see in this series.
After reading all six books I am happy to say it was a good series. In fact I liked this book the best out of all of them.
You get the ending you want. A happy ending for everyone? You will have to pick up the series to find out. You are sure to enjoy Coble's writing style.
I gave tis book 4 stars. Check out this whole series.
I was given a copy of this book by the publisher for my honest review.

13 comments:

  1. Love it !!!!!!!!! Great review Blessings DanaGirl. <3. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it !!!!!!!!! Great review Blessings DanaGirl. <3. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colleen Coble is great. I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to finish this series. I am so excited. I can't wait to read how it ends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My wife has been reading this series and just loves it. I am excited to buy her the last installment

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been waiting for this one. I can't wait to see how it ends but at the same time hate to see it end.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review Mary! Can't wait to read this one!

    Blessings!
    Judy B

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have just loved this series. I am buying the last one right now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I started this series from the first book when you reviewed the book before this one. I have to say I have really enjoyed it. I am thrilled to read the ending. Thank you Mary For your review.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This has been a good series. I am ready to read this one and then see what other series she has in store. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. These books have been just lovely. I so ready to read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love Colleen Coble and historical fiction - dying to read this!! Thanks for the review and giveaway opportunity, Mary!!

    ReplyDelete