Wednesday, March 9, 2016

I Want it All by Gwen Smith


God created you for exceptional impact. Exceptional power. And exceptional blessings.

Gwen Smith knows how easy it is to dismiss God’s plans with the thoughts, I can’t make a big difference for God because I’m just an ordinary woman with an ordinary life. Yet God created us to join Him in doing amazing work in the world. He created us to live with abundant joy, courage, and influence. But not the joy, courage, and influence of the world. He offers His grace for each failure, His love that shatters hate, His peace that soothes the turmoil, His comfort, guidance, wisdom, rest, power, and significance. Every blessing He has for us is ours for the taking.

I Want It All will ignite a fire in your heart to experience more faith, more power, and more impact. More of Jesus. All of Jesus. Everything that God has for you.

Pick up your copy here...

 
 
 
Gwen Smith is an author and volleyball enthusiast who lives in sunny North Carolina and has been married to her college honey, Brad, for 23 years. They are tired parents to three competitive-sport-playing teens who keep them on their toes and on their knees. Her online friends meet at GwenSmith.net to connect and be encouraged, and her goal is to help women think big thoughts about God and be inspired to live out the grace and truth of Jesus. Gwen's next book, I Want It All, Exchanging Your Average Life for Deeper Faith, Greater Power, and More Impact (David C. Cook) releases in March 1, 2016. Gwen speaks, leads worship, and eats potato chips at women's events everywhere, and she is a co-founder of the conference and devotional ministry Girlfriends in God
 
Gwen sure knows her Bible her knowledge of the Bible makes you want more of God and you don't want to miss this one.
You can trust what Gwen is saying page after page.
Something about this book just draws you closer the God while you are reading it, and is that not what we all strive for?
 Gwen shares her real life experiences you are going to love hearing her stories. She weaves her stories with biblical stories you are going to be in awe of this book.
Of course this book was fantastic and I gave it 5 stars. I HIGLY recommend this book.
I was given a copy of this book by the publisher for my honest review.

11 comments:

  1. Sounds very inspirational. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love encouraging stories. This will be a good morning read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds interesting I want to see how she intertwines Bible stories with hers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emma, You are the WINNER! I will get your book right out to you!

      Delete
  4. She seems to have a great story to tell. I definitely a book I want to read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like Like Like !!! Sounds like a encouraging book. Blessings ,DanaGirl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Mary, this sounds like a very good book for inspiration! Thanks for this review!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like something I would enjoy reading

    ReplyDelete
  8. This book sounds like just what im needing right now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like this one will be really good. Going to buy it now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love a good inspirational book packed with scripture. This is right for me. Thanks

    ReplyDelete