Friday, February 16, 2018

Brave Moms, Brave Kids By Lee Nienhuis



Hey, Mama
This world feels like it's spinning faster every day. As the darkness has crept in, your brave prayers may have given way to fearful pleas that your kids would experience God's kingdom—in a safe and comfortable way.

This generation needs heroes of the faith and your child can be one of them, but that will require you to be strong and BRAVE. You and I must call out the bold Christ followers within our children and help them face the unknown future with divine confidence.

Brave Moms, Brave Kids is an equipping tool that will help you...
  • identify the qualities present in true greatness
  • reject "mommy fears" and replace them with immovable truth
  • learn strategies for praying for and training your children more effectively
  • develop seven key lessons we must teach our children to live for Jesus
Courage starts with you, Mama. If you're going to raise a hero, you must become a hero—because brave kids need brave moms. Let's do this, together.
Love,
Lee

Pick up your copy here...
https://www.amazon.com/Brave-Moms-Kids-Battle-Raising/dp/0736970037/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1518734620&sr=8-1&keywords=brave+moms+brave+kids+book


My Thoughts...

What a great perspective Nienhuis has given us. I read this book even though my kids are grown and out on their own. I really wish I had read it 30 years ago.
I want to tell all the parents out there reading this, that you will benefit from reading this book. You will look at things with new eyes and feel things with a new heart.
I recommend this book to all new parents as well as all parents. You can really learn as well as help other parents with the tools that are shared in this little gem of a book.
I gave this book 4 stars. and I am glad that I read it.
The Mary Reader received this book from the publisher for review. A favorable review was not required and all views expressed are our own.

11 comments:

  1. Sounds like a helpful book for parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a very helpful book for parents. Wish I had read this when my kids were small.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will share this book with others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will keep this in mind for friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe all parents need to read this one, what with the world in such a mess the way it is right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a good book for the young mothers group. I will share this with them. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish that more parents would take time to be parents maybe all these shootings my not take place if parents know how to parent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish I had this book when my kids were little. I will share with others.

    ReplyDelete