This book will teach you how to battle your spiritual struggles from the winning side so that you can be victorious both in your life and in the issues happening in today’s world.
Many Christians limp through their lives feeling beat up by the enemy, their circumstances, and internal strife. They look at the pattern of world events with a sense of hopelessness. Too often they simply accept these as the natural trials and challenges of life. However, other Christians acknowledge that there is a war happening, a battle between angels and demons. They want to know: What are the rules of engagement for this battle? What weapons do we have? What kind of enemy are we facing? Is this battle always happening, or are there moments of rest and peace? Am I really meant to fight in a battle where I can’t see my enemies or my allies? Blake Healy has seen angels and demons since he was a small child. In this book readers will discover what Healy has learned about the nature of spiritual warfare after over thirty years of seeing in the spirit. They will learn the truth about how they can be victorious in both their personal battles and the battles that are happening in the world. And they will see how they can truly feel as if they are fighting their spiritual battles from the winning side. This book will
- Teach readers how to posture their hearts and minds for personal spiritual battles as well as global spiritual warfare
- Show readers how to live from the victory Jesus won on the cross
- Give readers insight into the nature of spiritual warfare—how we fight, what winning looks like, our authority as Christians, and how much power the enemy has
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Blake’s remarkable stories of seeing in the spirit
- Thought exercises to help readers identify the difference between thinking in an earthly context and thinking in a heavenly context
- Exercises designed to help awaken dreams that may have been shut down or have gone unrecognized and to show readers how to pursue those dreams with the Holy Spirit as their guide
- Activations and meditations at the end of each chapter to help readers implement the principles
is one of the senior team members at Bethel Church of Atlanta in Georgia. He is also the director of the Bethel Atlanta School of Supernatural Ministry. He lives in Peachtree City, Georgia, with his wife, April, and their four wonderful children: Haydon, Finnley, November, and Ender. For more information or to contact Blake, visit blakekhealy.com.
I thought this would make a good book for small groups. It has scripture and resources and signs you might be under the chapters subject tactics and lists for each chapter.
It would be such a good small group book study.
Many will find this book very helpful.
The Mary Reader received this book from the publisher for review. A favorable review was not required and all views expressed are our own.
Thanks for sharing.ReplyDelete
Maybe church study groups could use this book as their study.ReplyDelete
You have such a diverse bunch of books on your blog. I love this blog.ReplyDelete