Monday, May 4, 2020

Starfish Pier By Irene Hannon

A year ago, ex-Delta Force operator Steven Roark left the rigors of combat behind to run fishing charters in Hope Harbor, decompress, and talk some sense into his kid brother. Business is good--but making peace with his past is more challenging than he expected.

First-grade teacher Holly Miller leads a quiet, low-profile existence--until she's recruited to advocate for a cause that's dear to her heart. When she solicits Steven's assistance, sparks fly--especially after they find themselves on opposite sides of an issue that disrupts their placid seaside community.

As these two seemingly incompatible souls search for common ground, might they discover a deeper connection--and find that love can banish darkness and light the way to a future filled with promise?

Bestselling and award-winning author Irene Hannon invites you back to Hope Harbor--where hearts heal . . . and love blooms.

Pick up your copy here...
https://www.amazon.com/Starfish-Pier-Harbor-Novel-Novels/dp/0800736141/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1588351537&sr=8-1

Irene Hannon is the best-selling author of more than 35 novels. Her books have been honored with the coveted RITA Award from Romance Writers of America, the HOLT Medallion, the Reviewer's Choice Award from Romantic Times BOOKreviews magazine and the Daphne du Maurier Award for mystery/suspense. Irene and her husband make their home in Missouri, USA. Irene invites you to visit her at her website, www.irenehannon.com 

My Thoughts...
Book six in the A Hope Harbor series was outstanding. I was in awe up until the very end. I love Humble Holly she was just the best character ever. I was so excited to go back to Hope Harbor, well I never wanted to leave.
So to get to meet Steven, Patrick and Pete was a treat. I must say the ending was out of this world.
Lets not forget Charley and his tacos.
I hope that you take time out and spend some time in Hope Harbor, You can thank me later.
5 stars two times. I HIGHLY recommend this series. This can be read as a standalone.
The Mary Reader received this book from the publisher for review. A favorable review was not required and all views expressed are our own.

8 comments:

  1. For some reason I only have three of these maybe you have not reviewed them all so I need to go look at which ones I need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds so good and your review has my dying for a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy that this is out, now I can read them all together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, this is one I should buy not wait on the library after reading your review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Irene Hannon is always a must-read author for me. I loved reading each of the Hope Harbor books, they get better & better! Charley is my favorite character,I love his sage advice :-) I hope she continues this series because I can't get enough. Steven was a true hero, loved getting to know him in "Starfish Pier".

    Thanks for your review, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was a great review now I want to start reading it. Sounds very interesting

    ReplyDelete