Monday, August 10, 2020

Until I find you By Rea Frey

2 floors. 55 steps to go up. 40 more to the crib.

Since Rebecca Gray was diagnosed with a degenerative eye disease, everything in her life consists of numbers. Each day her world grows a little darker and each step becomes a little more dangerous.

Following days of feeling like someone’s watching her, Bec awakes at home to the cries of her son in his nursery. When it’s clear he’s not going to settle, Bec goes to check on him.
She reaches in. Picks him up.
But he’s not her son.
And no one believes her.

One woman’s desperate search for her son . . .

In a world where seeing is believing, Bec must rely on her own conviction and a mother’s instinct to uncover the truth about what happened to her baby and bring him home for good.

Pick up your copy here...
https://www.amazon.com/Until-Find-You-Rea-Frey/dp/1250241588/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2V6XUNN313MGV&dchild=1&keywords=until+i+find+you+rea+frey&qid=1596886656&sprefix=until+I+find%2Caps%2C157&sr=8-1

Rea Frey is the celebrated author of Not Her Daughter, Because You're Mine, and Until I Find You. She also is the founder and CEO of Writeway, where aspiring writers become published authors. To learn more, please visit reafrey.com or writewayco.com.

My Thoughts...
This book was slow to start and middle ways it picked up and I could not turn the pages fast enough. This is my third book by Frey and she gets better with every book. I loved the twists and my heart pounded so hard many times while reading this book.
I highly recommend this 4 star book.
The Mary Reader received this book from the publisher for review. A favorable review was not required and all views expressed are our own.

6 comments:

  1. I've read one other book by this author. This one sounds so good to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo Mary, so happy that you posted this review, I have been seeing this book everywhere and was wondering if I should read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her books, I will check the library for this one.

    ReplyDelete