Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Well, Girl By Jami Amerine

If you’re skinny, fat, short, tall, or somewhere in between. . .
If you’ve ever thought that losing weight would lead to happiness. . .
If you’ve ever avoided a mirror because you didn’t want to see your reflection. . .
If you’ve found Jesus or you’re still searching. . .

Well, Girl, You’ve Come to the Right Place.
***

You’ll find a sassy, funny, authentic, and encouraging friend in master word weaver Jami Amerine, as she comes alongside you to share God’s overwhelming grace and patience in an inside-out journey to wellness. She’ll introduce you to a heavenly Father who adores you, right where you are. And she’ll let you have a peek into the insane ride of her life that led her to complete freedom after years of hating herself—while she was completely and utterly adored by Jesus.
            This transformational read will set you free. Hilarious, raw, and somehow poetic, Well, Girl offers scriptural truths, honest and thought-provoking ideas about wellness, and an in-depth look at a life free from culture’s lies—with increased self-worth, better overall health, and more confidence in your physical appearance.

Pick up your copy here...
https://www.amazon.com/Well-Girl-Inside-Out-Journey-Wellness/dp/1643525581/ref=sr_1_1?crid=4VT7O5EU83R6&dchild=1&keywords=well%2C+girl&qid=1596890352&sprefix=Well%2C+Girl%2Caps%2C288&sr=8-1

Pick up your copy here...
https://www.amazon.com/Well-Girl-Inside-Out-Journey-Wellness/dp/1643525581/ref=sr_1_1?crid=4VT7O5EU83R6&dchild=1&keywords=well%2C+girl&qid=1596890352&sprefix=Well%2C+Girl%2Caps%2C288&sr=8-1

Hello! My name is Jami Amerine. I am wife of Justin, mom to Maggie, John (Marine-baby), Luke, Sophie, Sam & Charlie (the vandals.) I love words, chocolate, coffee, painting and Real Jesus. Justin and I have been married for 25 years... the original 4 babies are our biological children and then we started all over with foster care and adoption adding the new batch. We recently moved from our ranch in West Texas to the Houston area just in time for the launch of my first book with Harvest House, Stolen Jesus: An Unconventional Search for the Real Savior.

Other than that! Life is all, bills, babies, casseroles, cardio, a little yoga, blog posts, laundry, take out Chinese, Beastie Boys, homework, Seinfeld, laughter, tears, spilled milk, cheezits, Jesus, a walk around the block and another trip to Walmart. I love connecting with my readers and hearing all the ways our lives are similar... and completely different.

I actually wasn't a writer so I come from a place of wonder as I navigate all this insanity. In August of 2015, I had an unknown little mommy blog, I averaged about 69 views a month. In September of 2015 I put up a blog post, from my phone called An Open Letter to My Children You're Not That Great.... and that month I had 690,000 views, the next month I had a million, an agent, and a couple months later I had a two-book deal with Harvest House, so you just never know! But it has been such a fun ride. I have never had as much fun as getting to know the people that frequent my blog and social media sites.

I look forward to connecting with you too! Grace, love, and Real Jesus, Jami Amerine

My Thoughts...
If I could take the weight loss journey with anyone it would have to be Jamie.
She is not trying to have you buy into a self help book she wants to walk the journey with you.
This is a much need book, and I have so many friends that should read this book and seek the wisdom that Jamie is sharing from her heart.
I plan to reread this book many times as a positive look on this very long journey.
I gave this book 5 stars, I HIGHLY recommend it.
The Mary Reader received this book from the publisher for review. A favorable review was not required and all views expressed are our own.

5 comments:

  1. I need this book right now. I loved your review of it, You sold me a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really care for non fiction books, but this sounds like one I need to give a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone had me in mind when they came up with this book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey this sounds so good, this is me.

    ReplyDelete