Wednesday, May 10, 2017

No Greater Gift By Teresa Morgan




Grace Ryan works to untangle clues left by her late grandparents—clues involving a WWII conspiracy that could tear her family apart. History professor Grace Ryan returns to her hometown expecting to help her grandmother turn her journals and memories of WWII into memoirs. She arrives to find her grandmother being loaded into an ambulance. When she begs Grace to find the truth about a decades-old crime, whispers the word treason, then slips away forever, Grace is left to separate fact from fiction. Then, an unwelcome inheritance strikes at her already fragile family bond. Though God’s voice seems silent, He sends someone to stand in the gap for her. Erik Petersson, unjustly accused of infidelity, suffered through an unwanted divorce and the loss of his children’s love to his former wife’s bitterness. A physicist on sabbatical, he agrees to help Grace dig through her late grandfather’s scientific papers. As he struggles to win back his children’s love, he and Grace are catapulted into a quagmire of truth and lies that could tear her family apart.

Pick up your copy here...

Looking for a new author? Clean, Not to preachy, no bad language, no sex. This is your book.
I liked the storyline but the characters I had a little bit of a hard time connecting with.. This is not saying everyone will, but I just wanted to throw that out there. The mystery was well thought out.
I like story involves WWII and a conspiracy. The rich historical was well researched.
I gave this book 3.5 stars. If you enjoy reading historical with a mystery give this one a try.
I received this book from the publisher for review. A favorable review was not required and all views expressed are my own. 

15 comments:

  1. Eh......I think I will pass on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry but I don't think this is my kind of read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May see about this at the library.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of this author. New authors are always nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natalie, you are the winner! I will get your book right out to you!

      Delete
  5. I'm not sure this is a book I would normally read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not going to read this one or buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your honesty. Not sure if this is one I would like.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to find a new author. Thank you, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've read this and loved it. It's not self-published, it's with a traditional publisher. I loved the mystery as well as the historical aspects and felt the romance was tastefully done. I do agree that if you're looking for sex or language, this isn't your book. But if you're looking for a story that's intriguing, you might want to try it.

    ReplyDelete